FmGodNo1

Reaction score
After applying for numerous jobs across the globe i spotted the availability of South Korean N-League side Ulsan Hyundai Mipo Dockyard. I really liked the look of this side. They are a semi-professional club who are currently 2nd in their respective league. So i applied and a few days later i found myself as the boss.

View attachment 149670

After having a look at the squad my first impression was the lack of sided players available to me. I knew this would have to be resolved. This required getting rid of a lot of dead wood which will be my first job. A player also spotted my eye Park Joon-Tae. He is 20 Years old and the clubs top goal scorer in the opening stage so he will be a central figure in getting promoted.

ParkJoon-TaeProfile_Attributes.png

Once i had decided my team and the tactic i was going to play i chose my captain. I have chosen Im Joon-Shik to be my captain. He plays as a CB so he can command the whole team and he has a big influence. His influence is 14 which is bigger than everybody’s.

ImJoon-ShikProfile_Attributes.png

View attachment 149674

I am going to use this tactic for the upcoming stage. I have used 2 wingbacks which will attack up the flanks. This will give the team some width and some attacking force down the flanks. I have then centralised the midfield so that the squad has a good attacking force but is also compact to try and reduce the chances the opposition create. This tactic will hopefully be very effective as it has the width through the wingbacks but is also compact in the center.