LovanoFM

Reaction score
Hello people, this is my first story here and it is going to be my journey to reaching #1 in the all time hall of fame. The first team I have chosen to manage is Fulham. So here is a little introduction to the Cottagers.

Fulham have been a club since 1879. The media have predicted them to place 12th in the league. I was given a transfer budget of 7.5 million to place mid table.

We played 6 games including a friendly vs our reserves. The best victory was probably the 7-0 win vs Boston or the 1-0 win vs Italian giants Juventus. Overall, a good performance which gave the team some confidence going into the start of the season.

I put some of the money for the players over a 48 month period so that is why we spent so much. The players I was aiming to get were young players with bags of potential. Ezekiel has a 5 star potential. Fierro has 4 and a half and Duarte will be my starting left mid. Senderos and Richardson were just dead weight and were taking up quite alot of the wage bill.

Thanks for reading, if anyone has advice for me then I will be glad to take it on board.

Last edited:
Standard robbed you blind with IMOH!!!! I have a save with them and I have him and he never scores/does particularly well. Been trying to sell him for three years for a few K let alone millions and no takers ...

With 10m you could have bought: Batshuyi (awesome 18yo from Standard)/Keuwke/Aspas (a total and absolute god)/Sassa/Vaclav Kadlec all of whom are miles better than Imoh will ever be ...

Standard robbed you blind with IMOH!!!! I have a save with them and I have him and he never scores/does particularly well. Been trying to sell him for three years for a few K let alone millions and no takers ...

With 10m you could have bought: Batshuyi (awesome 18yo from Standard)/Keuwke/Aspas (a total and absolute god)/Sassa/Vaclav Kadlec all of whom are miles better than Imoh will ever be ...

****, Oh well lets see how he plays out:) Aspas is at liverpool because im using LFC Marshall's update

they really robbed you for ezekiel imoh, i bought him in dynamo kyev for 5,5M in first season , he didnt play well and much cause milevsky is playing like a god, 11 appearances 15 goals but good luck :)

August to October

View attachment 367978

Not to bad, we performed against most of the teams we should have and didn't do to well against some of the teams that were expected to beat us. We are into the 5th round after beating Brentford, Norwich and Hull, hoping for a good cup run so we can get bring in the money.

League table

View attachment 367979

9th is disappointing but we are on good form so I am hoping we can climb up the table in the next few months. I am looking to get European football whether that be Europa league or Champions League. If this does happen it will attract better players to the team.

Stand out player

View attachment 367980

Ezekiel has done well so far this season scoring 4 goals in 2 cup games and 5 goals in 9 league games. We have not scored to much goals in the league so 5 is pretty good for the young Nigerian striker. He is silencing his critics so far and in my opinion stepping up to his 10 million price tag I payed for him.

One more Signing

View attachment 367981

I signed Livermore on loan for the season just to make sure I had enough centre midfielders. He has performed consistently so far and is doing his job well.

they really robbed you for ezekiel imoh, i bought him in dynamo kyev for 5,5M in first season , he didnt play well and much cause milevsky is playing like a god, 11 appearances 15 goals but good luck :)

Not as bad as everyone thinks:)

but i dont tnik that he worths 10M, thats all , if he is performing as 10M buy then congratz, well bought

but i dont tnik that he worths 10M, thats all , if he is performing as 10M buy then congratz, well bought

He is still 19 and still scoring vital goals with good pace and finishing which is key for the tactic im using!

Moving club

So I have had a average spell at Fulham and found out that Spurs sacked AVB so I saw this as a great chance to improve my managing career by going to a bigger team. Spurs are lying in 10th position so I need to get a good off to a good start with them.

Some good results there to be honest like the 3-2 away win at Spurs. Fierro played superb and will be looking to sign him when I can.

I have got a good team to work with here as they signed Kweuke, Simone Pepe and Zaha. I want to get these into the Champions League so I have alot of work to do but I also have the players to do it with.

End of Season 1

View attachment 368261

So when I joined Spurs they were in 10th position. We ended up in 6th which isn't to bad considering the team needed time to get used to the tactic.

Here are the results since I took over at Spurs. Some good results and some not so good results. We lost to Lazio in the Europa League 2nd round but we threw it away at home when they went 2-0 up.

The FA Cup should help the board like me as winning a trophy in my 1st season is good since I joined late. Next season I will be hoping to push for Champions League football and maybe the League title. We cleanly sailed through Wolves in the FA Cup with new signing Kadlec scoring one and Adebayor putting in two.

My first bit of silverware on my CV and many more to come hopefully.

I signed Kadlec, Bennett and Benteke in January as I will be looking to get rid of Adebayor and Defoe. Also trying to sell Bale as he doesn't fit into the 4-4-2 tactic I play. Hopefully I can get around 45 million for him and then sign a whole new squad for that!

Start of 2nd season

View attachment 368328

We was given a tour of America in preseason which was nice for the squad to prove themselves in the scorching hot weather. We didn't lost a game all preseason so a good start for the boys.

Summer signings

View attachment 368329

Spent alot of money so lets hope the new and old players can make this season a success at the Lane. We also signed 4 regens who all have 5 star potentials.

View attachment 368332

Community Shield

What a surprise we have our first North London Derby on our hands with us facing Arsenal in the Community shield. It was a very exciting game that went down to pens.