K33P3RTommo

Reaction score
I decided to start a save with struggling side Solihull moors in the blue square north. i decided to stabilise the finances in the first season by re structuring the squad getting rid of any dead wood and signing only free transfers. after getting rid of almost all of the squad and signing a suitably sized squad for nothing on cheap wages aloud me to have more flexibility in the transfer market and gain more confidence from the board. i was only expecting to finish in the bottom half and defiantly escape relegation but the team hit great form from first whistle of the first game. my new striker Elvis onyema became my key player straight away scoring almost every game. we went on an unbeaten run of 12 games and putting ourselves in a great position to fight for a play-off place. we then had a bad spell where onyema picked up an injury and we struggled to score and win points. we went on a 5 match run without wining. we slowly picked up form after January and began to push forward to get back into the play off places. the end of the season was pretty boring with 0-0 draws and scraping 1-0 wins. we ended up finished very strongly in 4th place gaining a play off place and managing to get the the play off final. we cam against hyde some great football was played but was struggling to create chances. making some changes and changing to a 4-3-3 playing attacking football aloud onyema to bag a hatrick in the second 45 mins. we went on to win 3-0 and gain promotion to blue square prem. we were then taken over by a rich owner and i managed to keep my job. we then had a huge investment in the club allowing us to take control of the market and obtain players some of the other teams would only dream of being able to get. we spend just over £500,000 on players and again expecting to finish in the bottom half. but again the team come up with some great performances and wining the fa trophy and finishing in 1st position and gaining promotion to league 2. our new owner then made another huge investment increasing the wage budget and transfer budget, we then went on a huge up haul of the squad and coaching staff spending £1 million on players and securing some great coaches and scouts. we were just going to take this season as experience as it was more than likely going to finish in relegation places. and yes just as you though the squad come up with the goods again with some amazing performances finishing in the play-off places again and wining in the final. this was an amazing achievement which then gained me a new 4 year contract on £8,000 pw. we then spent even more money in the summer now realising the talent we have that we could actually do well and secure a future in league 1 with a strong top half finish. well the start of the season was new to us as we did not start well, ending up bottom of the table after 5 games only wining 1 game. we then picked our form up after some stern words in a team meeting and the team reacted well going on a 19 game unbeaten run which then rocketed us up to 3rd in the table. we started to push on a gain consistency in our play. we started to tighten up at the back which helped to keep 10 clean sheets in row and then playing very attacking football when going forward. some beautiful football being played which helped us gain the league 1 title and being promoted to the championship. with a massive difference in ability from us to the bigger teams we were aiming for a mid table finish. and yet again the team wanted to destroy those expectations and suprise everybody. with more great football from the lads and a bit of luck on our side we managers to get the semi final of the league cup losing out to aston villa 1-0 and being able to sit at the top of the championship 10 points clear. we began to run away with the title but then everton began to pick up form and hunt us down while we were losing silly points and throwing away games we should be winning. that 10 point gap was soon down to only 2 points and towards the end of the season it began to get very nervous as the lads were losing confidence and focus. the lads needed a speaking to to regain there focus and remind them not to give up. our form picked up and then ended up wining the championship and gaining promotion to the English premier league by 5 points. there were many bigger teams interested in my services with arsene wenger retiring arsenal offered me a contract for £60,000 pw but i had a tough choice to make and i stayed loyal and turned it down for a 2 year extension on a £25,000 pw deal at Solihull moors and my objective was to gain premier league survival. we are now 9 games into the season and are sat in third with 19 points but not yet faced any of the big teams. with the only big team being arsenal and we beat them 1-0. so hopefully the lads can keep up there form and gain safety in the premier league gaining a huge financial reward.

no offense but I dont think anyone will read that. block of text looks very imposing. try looking at other stories for inspiration.

yeah, its ur story and all but for some constructive criticism id break the text up a bit- maybe add images and stuff to brighten it up. hope that helps :)