Journeyman - But with a twist

Anderson883

Reaction score
So a new wee challenge for our discord community, and open to anyone to join at any time, please message me and we will get you added to the discord for this

Journeyman - All about Money​
So yes it is what it says on the tin, 3 of us will be starting unemployed with no previous experiences or badges, and we will be chasing big money contracts to see who can earn the most amount of money and have the biggest contract per week.

@TheMaestro is also in this challenge and will be posting screengrabs as we go.

As this stand -

Anderson883 - $0 per week
The Maestro - $0 Per week

I will add people to the leaderboard if they want to join this challenge

180px-Shanghai_Shenxin_FC.png

And I have my first job, SH Shenxin of the chinese first division! Precarious short term job, but one that is lucrative for a new manager with no experience!

Screenshot (224).png

A contract worth 1.2k a week!! RESULT! But....

Screenshot (225).png

There is a reason why no one wants the job, they are doomed, 10 points adrift with 14 games to go..... But money is money!

Season 2019/20
Leaderboard-

Anderson883- $1.2k per week
TheMaestro - £0 per week

Attachments

• Screenshot (223).png
    Screenshot (223).png
    204.7 KB · Views: 61
I was hired as the manager of Chester FC in the Vanarama National League North.

Contract.PNG

I'm only on 750 pounds p/w, but the club is quite decent, so I think it is a good opportunity to cement my ability as a manager and go on to get a better job.

Form.PNG

Although our first two games did not go to plan, as we failed to score and only got a point.

We joined midway through the season, so the league table looked like this.
League Table.PNG

The board wants us in the play-offs so we need to turnaround our form to manage to get there.

End of 2020/21 season

.... WE ARE SAFE.....SOMEHOW

Screenshot (226).png

After being absolutely doomed, a squad full of 17 year olds and way out of position, we have survived through the relegation play off.
My 6 month contract runs out in december so it will be very interesting to see what they do, I am still currently on 1.2k a week and will be on that for another month atleast in the off season doing nothing..

Leaderboard-
Anderson883 - 1.2k a week (career earnings- 20.5k)
@TheMaestro - $750 a week​