JOURNEYMAN Knap 3421 FM 17.3.1

• Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date
  • Replies 19
  • Views 27K
D

Deleted member 91052

[FONT=&quot]Hybrid of Goodbye and Wheels of Fire.
Tested with Spurs Arsenal Lpool and Chelsea all PL titles in test league. No OIs.
Best result with Spurs
[/FONT]

If it's better than goodbye 3430 I don't have words for you, you are sick (H)
I'll test it with TFF testing.
Hybrid of Goodbye and Wheels of Fire.
Tested with Spurs Arsenal Lpool and Chelsea all PL titles in test league. No OIs.
Best result with Spurs

according to tff tactic testing goodbye 3430 is far better than this. Test is over.

Hybrid of Goodbye and Wheels of Fire.
Best result with Spurs

Just starting on 3430 version.

Mr L s test have stopped again, hopefully not for long..

Yeah on his testing 3430 goodbye is the best one to.

For me, I played at least 5 seasons with 3 different teams Goodbye 3430 is the best tactic I've ever used on 17..

On the other hand I tested top 5 tactic on TFF testing league goodbye 3430 is the best one again.

Thank you again for this masterpiece.

Just starting on 3430 version.

Mr L s test have stopped again, hopefully not for long..

I was surprised by the results on MR Ls test, but looks like you have confirmed that it was not a lucky test run.

according to tff tactic testing goodbye 3430 is far better than this. Test is over.

tff testing is not 100% accurate to judge a tactic its just a simulation under many factors the real test is to play underdogs in 1st division and see how it goes with all that morale change and unhappiness stuff

Of course I confirm. I was playing with this beauty after you release it.. 3 different teams 6 seasons tons of different players, TFF tactic testing league.. It can't be luck.

Now go on a quick test with turkish underdog. Look at this beauty..

It's nearly impossible to beat Fenerbahçe 8-0 at two match..

View attachment 93287

Now look at this dominations. I don't need to post other results..

View attachment 93286View attachment 93285

This is my fav team Besiktas first season I won CL (impossible) lol.

View attachment 93284View attachment 93283

I could give tons of evidence how BEST this is.

Thank you again.

I was surprised by the results on MR Ls test, but looks like you have confirmed that it was not a lucky test run.

Of course I confirm. I was playing with this beauty after you release it.. 3 different teams 6 seasons tons of different players, TFF tactic testing league.. It can't be luck.

Now go on a quick test with turkish underdog. Look at this beauty..

It's nearly impossible to beat Fenerbahçe 8-0 at two match..

View attachment 1116847

Now look at this dominations. I don't need to post other results..

View attachment 1116848View attachment 1116849

This is my fav team Besiktas first season I won CL (impossible) lol.

View attachment 1116850View attachment 1116851

I could give tons of evidence how BEST this is.

Thank you again.

Okay u have convinced me to give it a go again.However the only problem witb chelsea was away at big teams as i already said.I had 95 point with chelsea with goodbye tactic and 99 with demolisher.Also less losses with demolisher winning all the trophies ofcourse in both the tests

Chelsea is not an underdog so goodbye is an better tactic for underdog's. Anyway I remember we talked with you, you said I won everything so don't care 5 points lol It could happen in fm if you win all cups.

Demolisher is the 2nd tactic in my tests but I prefer goodbye |)

Okay u have convinced me to give it a go again.However the only problem witb chelsea was away at big teams as i already said.I had 95 point with chelsea with goodbye tactic and 99 with demolisher.Also less losses with demolisher winning all the trophies ofcourse in both the tests

Last edited:
Points is not really the thing becoz i know about the randomness of fm but 4-0 thrashing at arsenal 3-0 to city is something chelsea dont deserve i think

My last words are ; I tried all tactics but my main is goodbye 3430.

Points is not really the thing becoz i know about the randomness of fm but 4-0 thrashing at arsenal 3-0 to city is something chelsea dont deserve i think

I started a save with hamburg in the bundesliga predicted finish is 10th lets see what happens mate

this tactic is fantastic, won checkatrade trophy and finished 2nd in league with Notts County first season, then won playoffs the season after.Currently sitting 3rd in the Championship.

I think this tactic has to be my favourite tactic on this version of FM17. Only tactic I get close to an unbeaten season in the prem with a big team!

HIm playing this with Liverpool 2nd season after winning the first season using chinese 343 and 3430 knap .

Having got Harry Kane in up top and Angel Correa the team dont seem to score much usually so far 1-0 2-1 wins but i suppose its winning but not nearly as good a start as last season

[FONT=&quot]According to Mr L tactic league this is the[/FONT][FONT=&quot] best away tactic for Underdogs. So I’ll try this away and Goodbye 3430 at home. I’m having great success with Goodbye, but some of the away results could be improved, so I’ll try this in my Darlington save.[/FONT]