Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob5997

Reaction score
Help me out here guys Milan Jovanovic has been **** for my Liverpool team first season his overall rating was something like 6.40
Should I place him on the transfer list as I could get a good bit of money for him or should I keep him (will he get better).

well i always try to sell him but nobody wants him...but you can loan him out for full wages and almost 500k ,but point is he sucks heavily so its the right choice

Keep him, he is good backup/rotation on FM - unlike in real life.

Use him as a Poacher if in attack or Winger / adv. playmaker while in AML position.

I keep him and play him as left winger, he's reaaaaaallly fast!

he only had one goal and no assists the whole season. I played him in nearly every position and hes had a load of games. I think I'll sell him

He's a good back-up poacher/left mid or winger for the first season but after that his attributes decrease so sell him then. Can get upto £5m if you wait until the second or third season

He only scored two goals for me in the whole season, and it was in the very last match which was against Wigan Athletic.

Last edited:
I had to give him away pretty much he was a cancer in the dressing room and when he left all the players said they where glad to see the back of him same for poulsen to .

the 1st thing i do when taking over liverpool is to transfer list him :)
However usually nobody would buy him and end up letting his contract run out in the reserves team :D

Status
Not open for further replies.