Jovetic for free ? ? ? what the heck is going on ? ? ?

rammie2011

Reaction score
Right, im guna keep this simple as possible. im liverpool, first season and its transfer deadline day. ac milan sign a co ownership deal with fiorentina for the transfer listed jovetic for 8.25m, right thats normal, they co own him now. Then the weird **** happens, i make an offer of £0 to fiorentina to buy their stake, they shockingly accept! then i make the same offer of £0 to ac milan for their share... and even more shockingly they accept! i have permission to talk to jovetic, agree a contract, work permit arrives and wallah! ive just signed jovetic on a free transfer ! ! ! is this flipping normal or a freak occurance? has anybody else done this? if not could someone try and see what happens as it has left me shell shocked!

Must be a glitch or something. I wonder if it has anything to do with him being transfer listed? are either of the teams struggling financially in your game? maybe Fiorentina couldn't afford his wages and the game possibly makes the other team that owns the player (AC Milan in this case) more likely to accept an offer if the other team already has.

Either way, Jovetic for free! brilliant!

Must be a glitch or something. I wonder if it has anything to do with him being transfer listed? are either of the teams struggling financially in your game? maybe Fiorentina couldn't afford his wages and the game possibly makes the other team that owns the player (AC Milan in this case) more likely to accept an offer if the other team already has.

Either way, Jovetic for free! brilliant!

doubt it mate, because fiorentina got the 8 odd mill from ac in the first place, and ac if they were struggling wouldnt have been able to pay the initial fee... it really has left me bamboozled!
i recommend to anyone out there to try do this

Thanks mate :D Just got Jovetic on a free too - it's probably just a fluke glitch that when AC Milan agree to co-own you can get Jovetic on a free, but let's not tell SI about this one ;)

Thanks mate :D Just got Jovetic on a free too - it's probably just a fluke glitch that when AC Milan agree to co-own you can get Jovetic on a free, but let's not tell SI about this one ;)

thank **** for that! i thought i was going insane! well done mate, atleast it shows it was a genuine thread too and did happen!