sachithyoda

Reaction score
I'm currently playing as Southampton in my second season. I'm looking to replace Rickie Lambert who was playing as a amc as shadow striker behind Osvaldo as Poacher. I currently have a 68 million budget. I wanted to sign Marek Hamsik but Napoli wouldn't accept any of my bids. I had my 24 million bid for Jovetic accepted but the thing that bothers me about Jovetic is his injury proneness.
Has anyone managed Jovetic in this game? is he injured often? and how would he fit as a shadow striker and is there anyone better for the shadow strike role.
Finally has anyone managed to sign hamsik? Napoli rejected a 80 million bid!

Check Adam Maher from PSV? He's young with decent finishing.

Jovetic is brilliant - and worth ?31 million on my game (in fourth season)!

Not injury prone, but would play him upfront, not AMC.

Wondering whether I should buy an additional IF for Manchester City (already got Insigne in the squad), or just use Jovetic once he returns from his long term injury?

Anyone who could share some of your experience with Jovetic? Is he getting sidelined very often in the current patch (14.2.1)?

Too much injury prone for my liking. He's rather good, if not for injuries. In one of my saves, he got more injuries than Bernard and El Shaarawy combined, and that's saying something!

I gave him a shot, and he spent 6 months altogether within a season sidelined to injury. Such a great striker in the previous game, in this game with this "everyone-is-injury-prone"-patch, he became thrash.