I have got to say, I had a lot of doubts with this tactic, however your team need to a season or maybe two to get used to the tactic and play together as a team. But yeah I love this tactic. It always wins me the Premiership or Fa Cup. I have won every cup there is with this tactic and easily. Thanks JP your awesome.

Ok JP I'm starting a new game with Boro too and planning to use ur tactic for my entire career..Now I'm stuck with only 2.2m transfer budget and looking for DM and AM ,so who is ur suggestion mate??:)

Ok JP I'm starting a new game with Boro too and planning to use ur tactic for my entire career..Now I'm stuck with only 2.2m transfer budget and looking for DM and AM ,so who is ur suggestion mate??:)
Get Nacer Barazite on loan from arsenal and buy Ferrie Bodde from Swansea.

Not sure if anyones keeping tabs on this still but i thought id post my latest screenies as you can see im into 2017, and i only realy sign 1 or 2 players max pre season for the 1st team the rest are regens so i can get them used to formation in reserves and youth team , keeping team harmony as always is a recipe for success.

Using the V3 total football no wingbacks, one thing i have noticed every now and then my team seems to lose its will to score , anti complacency team talks dont help much and the AI seems to play negativly against me to combat my free scoring its almost as if the game wants you to mixx and match tactics but then youre team doesnt now weather its coming or going when this happens i switch to target man(attack)/poacher and drop my 3rd striker into central mids as a box to box support seems to work ok for a couple of games then i switch back to V3 and usualy smash the next 5 teams, or perhaps its just coincidence or something :) .

10ehhz9.png

zuhvn4.png

And a last one of a guy i found on my game he is a bit slow but the rest of his stats are nice and he fits nice for ball playing defender position, o and he only cost me 180k(my best bargain ever on FM)

k4f1c8.png

Still going strong with this one :)

Used v3 in most games this season as usual in my Atletico game and no problems with scoring or getting scored against.

View attachment 110120

View attachment 110121

As you can see, there's many people scoring so perhaps the key is to use many players and make sure everybody keeps performing because there can be someone else in their position the next game. May or may not be actually working like that, but I had the impression sometimes that players in a position for which I had nobody on the bench weren't trying as hard. For example I had a period where both Aguero and Larrinaga were injured and thus all 3 remaining strikers were in the starting 11 and they seemed less efficient. Maybe coincidence, though :)

Could you re-update/re-upload this tactic ?

Thank you

Last edited:
Get Nacer Barazite on loan from arsenal and buy Ferrie Bodde from Swansea.

Can you upload this tactic again if you still have it. V3.1 was my favourite tactic in FM 10 and now I'm struggling with fm 13 and I want to enjoy fm again. Please (A)

Last edited:
Hi, appreciate it was a long time ago but does anyone have a working link to JP Woody’s home and away version of this tactic please? Think it was V3.1. Cheers.