JP's Last Hurrah (Simple & Solid 2) 13.3.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP Woody

Reaction score
INTRODUCTION

Hi guys, as some of you may know ive decided to call it a day for releasing new tactics from FM14 beyond, ive decided to do this for various reasons not just one. Before i retire though i thought id leave you with one final tactic for the latest and hopefully final patch.

THE TACTIC

View attachment 323625

The tactic is a follow up to the successful simple and solid tactic i did for the first patch, this time its a 451/433 formation though. Again very simple in its construction using the ever improving wizard. Ive tested with 2 teams, one season with Spurs which was in 2014/15 season and went very well, the other was with Heerenveen from the start 2012/13 season.

SPURS TEST

Its worth mentioning here that i had a very good squad and a good reputation as manager which does make a huge difference motivating players. Still i exceeded even my expectations winning the Prem, FA cup and Champs League.

View attachment 323627View attachment 323628View attachment 323629View attachment 323630View attachment 323631View attachment 323632

HEERENVEEN TEST

Most of you will know i regularly use Heerenveen to test, i do this for a couple of reasons. When you want to test a tactic its useful to have a regular testing team, this way you can gage how good the tactic really is comparing it to previous tests of previous tactics. Also the Dutch league is less punishing than the likes of Spain or The Prem with no overpowered teams.

For this test i started from the beginning and had my past experience set as Sunday League footballer, this makes it difficult from the start so if you want something easier its important to set your past experience as Automatic or higher.

Season 1

Not a bad season considering my past experience, squad and budget. 3rd in the league and cup winners.

View attachment 323633

Season 2

Went very well considering i lost my 2 best players and was only given 1.5m to spend. I was able to get a proper big target man and 2 decent wingers on loan though which made a big big difference. League and cup double.

View attachment 323634View attachment 323635View attachment 323636View attachment 323637View attachment 323638View attachment 323639View attachment 323640View attachment 323641

Season 3 (current season)

Going well so far in the cup and league but knocked out of the Champs league in the group stages.

View attachment 323642View attachment 323643

INSTRUCTIONS:

PITCH SIZE LARGE

NO OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS

PLUG & PLAY, NO CHANGES FOR AWAY GAMES

NO SHOUTS USED

TEAMTALKS- FOLLOW THE ASSISTANTS ADVICE, ALSO ASK ASSISTANT TO GIVE INDIVIDUAL TALKS IF AND WHEN THE OPTION BECOMES AVAILABLE

TRAINING:

GENERAL TRAINING- BALANCED

MATCH TRAINING- TACTICS ONLY

INDIVIDUAL TRAINING- ASK ASSISTANT TO SET

COACHES- ASK ASSISTANT TO ASSIGN

PLAYERS

GK- REFLEXES, HANDLING, ONE ON ONES

DR & DL (ATTACKING)- TACKLING, CROSSING AND STAMINA

DCR & DCL (DEFENSIVE)- HEADING, CONCENTRATION AND MARKING

DMC (SUPPORTING)- CREATIVITY, PASSING AND TEAMWORK

MCR (ATTACKING)- OFF THE BALL, FINISHING, WORK RATE

MCL (DEFENSIVE)- TACKLING, HEADING, AND POSITIONING

AMR & AML (ATTACKING)- PACE, ACCELERATION, DRIBBLING AND CROSSING

STC (SUPPORTING)- HEADING, STRENGTH AND JUMPING

ITS VERY IMPORTANT TO YOUR SUCCESS TO GET A PROPER TARGET MAN, TALL, STRONG, GOOD HEADING ETC, IF HE ISN'T TALL THEN MAKE SURE HE CAN JUMP . IT REALLY WILL MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE. DONT BE AFRAID TO HAVE A QUICKER MORE AGILE STRIKER ON THE BENCH THOUGH IN CASE YOU NEED TO CHANGE THINGS TO BREAK THE OPPOSITION DOWN. NO NEED TO CHANGE THE TARGET MAN ROLE OR DUTY THOUGH. ALSO QUICK SKILLFUL WINGERS ARE A MUST.

Well i think that's about it. Hopefully the tactic will be successful for you. Thank you to everybody who has downloaded and enjoyed my tactics in the past. Hope they have helped you enjoy the game.

Regards and best of luck in future FM's JP. :wub:

Last edited:
Thanks JP :)

but please don't stop releasing tactics! I hope when FM14 comes along you will still consider releasing something.

also I'm going to give this a try after my work, was thinking about having a game with Lille as they have some good players for this tactic. Can you recommend any other teams with players that suit this tactic well?

JP u suck man ur tactics are shiit copies u loser

do smthing by ur own u cuntt

Might give this a try soon, your 3-5-2 conte will not be beaten though surely? :p

Gotta admit I had quite a laugh on this page. Some people seriously have no lives....or ***.

OT: Will give this a try soon. Not been having much luck with FM13 so far, so maybe this will bring me some

nice looking tactic here, such a shame that this and Raikan's latest are being bashed by some scrub who is clearly jealous.

Trying this with a struggling Motherwell side in the Scottish pyramid, will report back.

Wtf with those posts. That is enough to make anyone not want to upload tactics, let alone JP.

Status
Not open for further replies.