Reaction score
Name: Juan Cuevas
Club: Toluca
D.O.B: 040/05/1988
Nationality: Argentinian
Position: Attacking Mid/Striker

1321208_full-prt.jpg

Strengths:
pace/agility/acceleration/creativity/determination/dribbling/technique/anticipation/flair/work rate

Weaknesses:
jumping/heading

Suggested Roles:

Attacking Midfield - Attack
Poacher - Attack

Screenshots:

View attachment 131614

awesome find, what leagues do u have loaded constantly?

1) England
2) Germany
3) France
4) Spain
5) Italy
6) Netherlands
7) Portugal
8) Mexico
9) Urugauy
10) Czech Republic
11) Turkey
12) Greece

that is for my current save, I normally choose other random nations instead of Greece and Czech, next save I will have Norway and Sweden loaded instead, but 1-10 are always loaded, every game ;)

he must be 21 when the game starts as this was at the end of the 2nd season :)

1) England
2) Germany
3) France
4) Spain
5) Italy
6) Netherlands
7) Portugal
8) Mexico
9) Urugauy
10) Czech Republic
11) Turkey
12) Greece

that is for my current save, I normally choose other random nations instead of Greece and Czech, next save I will have Norway and Sweden loaded instead, but 1-10 are always loaded, every game ;)

he must be 21 when the game starts as this was at the end of the 2nd season :)

Nice player Raikan, looks good, will check him out

Out of curiousity Raikan, is your computer a beast? I select 3-4 leagues (English, Spanish, Italian,) and one other, and this puts my performance down to 3 stars, and for every extra team I select it puts me down another half a star!!!

Out of curiousity Raikan, is your computer a beast? I select 3-4 leagues (English, Spanish, Italian,) and one other, and this puts my performance down to 3 stars, and for every extra team I select it puts me down another half a star!!!

I load about 10 teams and it puts mine down to half a star but it still runs fine.

cheers mate, well it is a 5.2 AMD 64 Duo Core, 2gb Corsair Transcend RAM (i think it 800mhz DDR2) Geforce GT 430 1gb DDR 3 and a Gigabyte Motherboard, its about 3 years old (only new hardware is my Graphics card and my new Hard drives)

my star performance is like half a star, I never care about that! its a bunch of BS anyway.. my game runs perfectly :) it has alot of games to get through, but it runs smoothly :)

cheers mate, well it is a 5.2 AMD 64 Duo Core, 2gb Corsair Transcend RAM (i think it 800mhz DDR2) Geforce GT 430 1gb DDR 3 and a Gigabyte Motherboard, its about 3 years old (only new hardware is my Graphics card and my new Hard drives)

my star performance is like half a star, I never care about that! its a bunch of BS anyway.. my game runs perfectly :) it has alot of games to get through, but it runs smoothly :)

My computer spec is very similar to yours!!!

You're right, it is a bunch of BS, working fine even on half a star. Thanks Raikan.

Back on topic though, haven't managed to sign Cuevas yet, I managed to lure Chramosta and Garra Dembele to Newcastle on my newest save so i'm definitely gonna check this kid out at some point!

just bought him 3rd season for Villareal for 325k and is playing better than all of my other mids, still deciding whether to have him as Cm or Aml, he is playing extremely well in the centre :)