tikusplanet

Reaction score
I have transferred him with 15,5 M pounds since January 2016. He is one of the best AM in the future.

Name: Juan Fernando Quintero
Position: AMC/AML
Club: FC Porto
Birthday: 18/1/1993
Nationality: ColombiaView attachment 453425

He's an assist-machine for my Inter team two seasons in. Surely one of the best playmakers in this edition. He's expensive but worth it IMO.

just got him for 5M at the start of my game with Newcastle, lets see what he does for me. He wont play mich tho cause i got ben arfa :)

just got him for 5M at the start of my game with Newcastle, lets see what he does for me. He wont play mich tho cause i got ben arfa :)

That'd be a mistake, give him a bit more of playing time, he'll leave Ben Arfa trailing. Will Hughes and Isco are among the few youngsters I've had, who are on par or better than him at that role. Alternatively, as AML or AMR, he can be beastly too.

cant get his work permit.. :s tried 3 times. **** it

Is he very injury prone, or am I just unlucky?

Really frustrating, because I spent a lot of money on him, and he was injured for 2 months throughout the pre-season (injured in a game). Once he became 100% healthy, he got injured again for 3 months..

Got him transfer free on the end of season 2016-2017. But yes, in my game he is injured every 2 weeks and that for half a season already.

4 years into my southampton save, quintero was vores the best player in the World. Amazone player!