Ravelli

Reaction score
He´s playing for Espanyol where he went from Boca Juniors 09/10 for about 4,5 million Euros.
Several clubs are interested and amongst them are Barcelona and Inter.

I need a new DC to my Bordeaux but I´m not sure his stats are godd enough, but I would appreciate if someone knows about him and could tell me if and how he improves.

He's quality. Had him in my Wolfsburg save alongside Otamendi and they were rock solid. Get him 100%

Brilliant for me , i have him at Derby he's played in most games but he's very good and solid young 2.

He's quality. Had him in my Wolfsburg save alongside Otamendi and they were rock solid. Get him 100%
Ok that sounds promising since I´ve already have Otamendi in my team for 2 seasons:).
Thanks for the advice I´ve put in a 9,25Million Euro bid now.

the worst defender I ever had (almost every game under 7)...He have solid attributes, but didnt play good for me (2 season). So I sold him and buy Jorgensen. He played way better

the worst defender I ever had (almost every game under 7)...He have solid attributes, but didnt play good for me (2 season). So I sold him and buy Jorgensen. He played way better
Ok well doesn´t matter now since Barcelona got him, even with me buttering him up in the press.

Isn´t the first time Barcelona or Real Madrid has snatched players in front of me:'(.

Take a look on Kryvtsov
Haha thanks for the advice but I´ve got him already. My central defenders is Otamendi, Kryvtsov, Nordtveit and since I sold Matthew Upson and Alessandro Tuia there are only youngsters behind the three.
And that´s at least short one.

how much do you have to spend and what year are you in?

how much do you have to spend and what year are you in?
I´ve got 35,5 million Euros and I´m right now in July 2012, just played my hird season with Bordeaux.'

All I´ve got left is to win Champions League with Bordeaux and maybe the World Cup with Russia.

Bruno Alves - Porto (8 million) *
Benedikt Howedes - Schalke (9 million)
Sidnei - Benfica (3 million)
David Luiz - Benfica (4 million)
Lucas Sinkiwiecz - Leverkeusen (6.6 million)
Serdar Tasci - Stuttgart (9 million)
Ivan Marcano - Villareal (8 million) *
Alex Silva - HSV (6 million)
Ayila Yussuf - Dinamo Kiev (6 million)
Pape Diakhate - Dinamo Kiev (6 million)
Mathias Jorgensen - Kobenhavn (3 million) *
Bakary Soumare - USBCO (5 million)
Felipe - Udinese (10 million)
Christian Zapata - Udinese (14 million)
Dirk Mecheilis - PSV (9 million)
Moustapha Bayal - St Ettiene (7 million)
Mirel Radoi - Al Hilal (6 million) *
Mathieu Bodmer - Lyon (14 million)
Nicolas N'Kolou - Monaco (8 million)
Per Mertesacker - Bremen (19 million, a little steep, but worth it) *
Vegard Forren - Molde (1.5 million)
Andrea Barzagli - Wolfsburg (10 million)
Breno - Bayern (11 million)
Mats Hummels - Dortmund (7.5 million)
Henrique - Bordeux (6 million)
Geromel - Koln (6.5 million)
Hector Moreno - Az (4 million, decent as backup to 1st team)
Andreas Granqvist - Fc Gronigen (5.5 million)
Servin Cetin - Fenerbahce (11 million)
Simon Kjaer - Palermo (12 million) *
Dorin Goian - Palermo (6 million)
Nelson Rivas - Inter (2 million, good backup)
Diego Godin - Villareal (11 million)
Roland Juhasz - Anderlecht (7 million, good backup too)
Avram Papodoplous - Olyimpiakos (6 million, good backup)
Gary Caldwell - Celtic (7.7 million)
Jordan Spence - West Ham
Mats Hummels - Dortmund
Ezequil Garay - Racing/Real
Andrea Esposito - Genoa
Jonny Evans - Manchester United
Sakho - PSG
Daniel Carrico - Sporting

I cancelled my bids for Subotic and Sokratis.P and instead I bought Mathias Jörgensen for 11,5 million Euros.

33,5 million Euros is just too much for a defender so nowI hope Jörgensen will be good enough:).

He's good mate but his concentration is pretty low so he's been prone to some stupid mistakes for me. I've never gotten far into a save yet so his concentration might improve a lot.

He's good mate but his concentration is pretty low so he's been prone to some stupid mistakes for me. I've never gotten far into a save yet so his concentration might improve a lot.
Ok yeah his concentration is 8 and also a 9 in decisions. I hope he´ll still be a good player.
I´ll really regret it otherwise since I know that Sokratis and Subotic are at such a high level that they would have been great for sure.

But I´m aiming to buy talent and make them better not to buy the already made players you know?

Guys, Should I sign him for 12M?

Just on the screen to confirm it or to withdraw the offer.

Ok yeah his concentration is 8 and also a 9 in decisions. I hope he´ll still be a good player.
I´ll really regret it otherwise since I know that Sokratis and Subotic are at such a high level that they would have been great for sure.

But I´m aiming to buy talent and make them better not to buy the already made players you know?

Yeah I agree, I prefer developing talent myself rather than buy established players. Best way to play the game.

I spose you could just have someone with high concentration/mental stats tutor him so it'd rise dramatically then it wouldn't be a problem at all.

Yeah I agree, I prefer developing talent myself rather than buy established players. Best way to play the game.

I spose you could just have someone with high concentration/mental stats tutor him so it'd rise dramatically then it wouldn't be a problem at all.
Ok never thought about using tutoring in the game like that. That´s smart if it works thanks I´ll do that.