scottylaw18

Reaction score
Best left sided player in the game by a country mile. Don't know why everything isnt raving about him. Can get him for under 5 million.

Genious.

Best left sided player in the game by a country mile. Don't know why everything isnt raving about him. Can get him for under 5 million.

Genious.

Must admit I was gutted when Fiorentina offered him to me for £11.25m (2010) and I just couldn't afford him.

Inbox exploded as bids from around Europe flooded in for him. Went to Real and has been a star.

I console myself with the thought that he wouldn't have come (to Newcastle) anyway :(.

Must admit I was gutted when Fiorentina offered him to me for £11.25m (2010) and I just couldn't afford him.

Inbox exploded as bids from around Europe flooded in for him. Went to Real and has been a star.

I console myself with the thought that he wouldn't have come (to Newcastle) anyway :(.

Ok firstly why wouldnt he have come to Newcastle???

And secondly he is nowhere NEAR the best left sided player in the game... He is good but not the best. For my Newcastle team it says he would be a DECENT signing....

Ok firstly why wouldnt he have come to Newcastle???

Because at that time my only success was qualifiying for the ECL.

And Real Madrid were after him.

Who would you choose?

Silly question I suppose!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

I would choose Newcastle actually.... then again im a Newcastle fan lol. Plus Newcastle are the best team in the world thanks to my super management! (stats below)

vargase.jpg

Doesnt seem that good :p Or did I get the wrong one.

he is not as good in 9.3
but definitely best LM on the previous updates

Naa hes not the best LM on 9.2... i can think of a few who are better. Im not disputing he is a good player though, definatly worth a buy! But if you can get better ones then get them instead e.g. Nani, Sinclair etc.

definitely not sinclair...i think juan mata is one of the only players who are better than him

Mata is ****, Vargas is better than him. As for Sinclair he is awesome, but then again i gave him good training.

-.- mata is not ****..

anyway vargas is good but not the best... guardado or mata will far exceed his stats in like 1 season 'if trained well' tho.

-.- mata is not ****..

anyway vargas is good but not the best... guardado or mata will far exceed his stats in like 1 season 'if trained well' tho.

Mata is very **** "would not be a worthwhile signing"!

...all because your scout say that doesnt mean hes ****..

have you trained him to see for yourself how good he gets? or you just think hes **** becasue your scout says he is? sorry but thats pathetic.

Last edited:
...all because your scout say that doesnt mean hes ****..

have you trained him to see for yourself how good he gets? or you just think hes **** becasue your scout says he is? sorry but thats pathetic.

It was my Assistant manager actually after i agreed a fee for him.... he has never been wrong before, so i dont believe he was wrong there! Mata is ****...

It was my Assistant manager actually after i agreed a fee for him.... he has never been wrong before, so i dont believe he was wrong there! Mata is ****...

..lol?

my scout(steve rowley) is 20/20 and he still get things wrong so i dont believe you when you say 'he has never been wrong before'

my scout said guardado was a 'decent signing' 2 season later..guardado is immense and is described as 'World Class Winger!'

totally disagree with your comment tbh.

..lol?

my scout(steve rowley) is 20/20 and he still get things wrong so i dont believe you when you say 'he has never been wrong before'

my scout said guardado was a 'decent signing' 2 season later..guardado is immense and is described as 'World Class Winger!'

totally disagree with your comment tbh.

You can disagree all you like, it doesnt change a fact. I disagree with Americans but unfortunatly they are still on the planet.

You can disagree all you like, it doesnt change a fact. I disagree with Americans but unfortunatly they are still on the planet.

lmao..

i kno i can diasgree, But the thing is i cant understand why you think mata is **** anyways..start of the season mata's stats are awesome he has all the stats you would want for a winger..

flair, technique, crossing, pace, accerleration, passing, creativity, off the ball and hes only 20 which he can massively improve.

anyways why do you diasgree with americans? lol that was random.