Suggested Roles:

Dlf - Attack
Treq/Poacher

Screenshots:

Start of the game:

View attachment 239446

three years in (AI development)

View attachment 239449View attachment 239447View attachment 239448

Looks good, which skin is that? May have to keep an eye out for him when I start a new save.

picking him up early and getting a tutor like Cavani/Rooney etc would seriously help his development more so than the above screenshot!

Could become quite a force, struggling with a WP for him now, they want about £3.9m for him..

alot, but just load up Uruguay first division and he should be there, on a large DB to be safe :)

Yeah I usually go for one league, that league being the one I'm doing. Otherwise with loads of leagues a save takes longer.

Another amazing find, Rooney is the perfect tutor for this guy I recon :wub:

I love having a huge database of players to sift through, never in my life of Fm have I ever loaded up less than 10 nations ;)

wow, I've done it once and the save took a whole lot longer. I have a large DB with maybe 2/3 nations.

This guy is not on my current save :( Do not want to start a fresh game for him, maybe I check him out next time I make a new save :p

Ye I'm starting a new save with Borussia Dortmund soon. Will be making new tactic to go with it, will have to load up these league(s) to get this player.

Dortmund are quality :) sign Ze Roberto as well :) best signing I have ever made!

Dortmund are quality :) sign Ze Roberto as well :) best signing I have ever made!

Ye, you have with with Newcastle. Dortmund have some quality players. Can make a fortune out of sales too.
One of my favourite buys has to be Darwin Quintero, 2m. Scores loads. Ended up getting 25+ in season. Only 23.

Last edited:
Heard of him a long time ago. In real life and in Uruaguay, they dub him as The Next Forlan .