Reaction score
What the **** i been playing him on left as a left winger he also won player of the year too hes making di maria look like ashley young too he is proper overpowered on fm good for me tho haha i was gonna sell him end of season 2 no chance now lool
10751742_348739318630602_2108373281_n.jpg

He was brilliant but inconsistent for me, he's still in my squad in the 2nd season now but doesn't warrant a first team place. What role did you put him on? His physical attributes just always let him down on the wing for me and Januzaj performed better as CAM over the 1st season. But definitely agree that his technical stats are brilliant, on his day he is top class

Teach me your way. He's terrible for me.

@loveunitedhatecity - I saw on another thread you are playing 4231 - could you share your line-up?

I dont see how he can perform on the wing though, hes just never able to beat his full back with me because hes too slow. Do you use him in winger support or attack? Making him cross from deep?

as a winger on attack no indivial instructions just team instructions are short retain possession & exploit the flanks

Cool. Finished your 1st season yet? Any new stats?

Last edited:
I agree - Im only a couple of matches in the season but he's been great no matter where I play him: am(c)/ap(c)/if(l)

I started a save late last night with Man Utd, and so far Mata is definitely my best player. 4 league matches so far and 6 goals. Incredible !

I keep having crashes during matches - forced me to start Man Utd save 3 times so far ...:(

Any ideas why/suggestions?!

Class act on my Utd save atm using him as a AML/Winger with attack duty. One of my highest scorers and assists, would have more but rotating with Di Maria a lot atm as Utd have no CL :(

Class act on my Utd save atm using him as a AML/Winger with attack duty. One of my highest scorers and assists, would have more but rotating with Di Maria a lot atm as Utd have no CL :(

its very hard to chose di maria over him when i prefer him irl when mata is in such rich form but i dont want di maria requesting a transfer either tough call haha