Onca

Reaction score
Currently 1st with man utd and all players are playing well except Mata. Tried him in many roles as aml/amc, nothing seems to be good for him. How can I get the best out of him?

I play him CM alongside another CM (usually Rooney or Di Maria) both set to roaming playmaker. With a DM DLP behind.

Ramdeuter and Advanced Playmaker on the wings and a false 9. I've also used Mata in the winger roles (wingers set to swap so I'm never quite sure if he is better at Raumdeuter or Adv PM) and he has done very well for me in all 3 roles.

Shadow striker I used him as and he won world player of the year.... He has great attributes so should be able to play well in a lot of roles really

Using him at CM - Attack in ChristianEriksen's tactic (V19) and he is amazing.

Also plays very well at AML - Inside Forward.

Scores a ridiculous number of freekicks.

I use Mata as advance playmaker AMR. He is a complete monster there. He demolishes the Premier League. He has an season avarage of 8.15 and is leader in assists, player of the match and pass completion and he is 4th on the scoring list.

Even tho I have an amazing team with Lewandowski (S2), Florenzi and Ruben Neves. He is absolutely the very best.

I have played him at AMR as advanced player since I don't use AMCs.
Over 3 and half seasons he has been my best player. Assist machine, scores goals too.

im using Mata on right wing with role adv. playmaker and he is doing great job 22 apps he made 12 goal and 11 assist :D fyi im using 4-3-2-1

sorry for my bad english hahah xD

try 4-1-4-1 with mata as the amr set to winger works a treat for me with di maria on the left and falcao up top as an advanced forward

behind that i have 2 cm's set to atack and a dm set to deep lying playmaker.