For the future, questions like this should be asked here: Which Players Should I Buy/Sell on FM 2016?
But for now, I'd say sell. 60mil is a lot of money, and you can easily get a replacement for less than that :)

Agreed :)

Would also ask what formation you are playing and current options available? Never played as United before so never used Mata but my bro is a huge united fan and has said that Callum Gribbin (I think) turns into a quality player for him.

Agreed :)

Would also ask what formation you are playing and current options available? Never played as United before so never used Mata but my bro is a huge united fan and has said that Callum Gribbin (I think) turns into a quality player for him.

Mate my first port of call when i manage United is to put Mata tutoring Gribbin, i give Gribbin massive game time pre season and hes on bench for all League cup ties maybe even a starter, then during season 2 i loan him out
I recently reset computer so lost screenies of him in 2019, in England squad he is class

When I was @ Real Madrid, I had to pay £70m for the same player.

The question that needs to be asked is how is he performing for you currently and do you want to sell him? I mean at RM, he counts as a home grown player so I can see why they want him.

Personally I would keep him as I have done with my save ( currently 3rd season), I've just sold in other areas and got near £150m transfer budget I also want him as my most senior player which he is already

I'd sell him only if I could get someone similar to his quality or better, he's one of the best AMC in the game