Judging Player Ability/Potential

Haitchey

Reaction score
I have been messing around with the editor and gave my assistant 20 on judging player potential and ability. I am Blackpool in the championship and I have a decent championship squad however since I put him 20 for judging he has said that I should to offload all my players! Does anybody know how the judging players thing works? (H)

it's on scouting knowledge and worldwide knowledge so having it on 20 he will know a wider database so therefore rate players againt other players you can get for your team.

So basically he's said they are much better players available than your team and your team are quite low on the scale of the players you can get in.

Sorry that was a kind of complicated way of explaining it, but do you understand it??

Yeah cheers mate I get that, so what is the best thing to do to get a realistic report on players for a championship club?

Did you edit the clubs rep?

Because the stars are based on the club rep and the accuracy of the stars is based on the staff members juding

Yeah what Greg said. The higher reputation your club has, the higher class of player you can attract. Therefore if your club has a lower rep, then poorer players would get higher amounts of stars as they would be compared to the best players you can attract. Also the higher the JPA/JPP stat of your assistant, the more accurate the stars will be.

thanks for repeating exactly what i said

hmm, best one to use that's hard you should be alrite with the one you have, however a better scout would have a better knowledge.