Resource icon

Juego de Posición - a realistic tactic

a 4-3-3 tested with Newcastle and a love of pass maps, count this 1 downloaded, will add it to my 3 and see how it goes

a 4-3-3 tested with Newcastle and a love of pass maps, count this 1 downloaded, will add it to my 3 and see how it goes
Awesome, I'm glad you like it so far! Hope the results end up being equally satisfying! Let me know if you have any questions, or need any tips, I'm always open to discuss tactics, which is something we're all passionate about, here, I'm sure.

Well, I just went invincible in first season with Villarreal. The squad hasn't changed much from the starting team you get. Shipped out several players I didn't feel were up to the task, and brought in Pepe Reina as GK, Karim Adeyemi and Nicolas Seiwald from Salzburg, and french duo Amine Gouiri and Pierre Kalulu. Unfortunately in January, Manu Trigueros who was very good for me at box-to-box position wanted a new challenge and I couldn't keep him, so Newcastle paid his release clause, which I thought would be really bad for my results, especially since all I could replace him with so late in the window was Sean Longstaff on loan, but I managed to pull through.
Got kicked out of Champions League by Inter in quarter-finals though, after winning 1-0 at home, I lost 3-0 away.

Dfu7jvA.png
F5cettd.png