Lee Dennis

Reaction score
this guy seems pretty beasty in my save anybody ever bought him. i have gone up to 70 million and they still wont accept

this guy seems pretty beasty in my save anybody ever bought him. i have gone up to 70 million and they still wont accept

Tried many of times but they reject every bid unfortunately so going to wait until he becomes unhappy or looking for a new challenge. Tried getting Scuffet since the start of my save (now in September 2016) but the either reject or want something ridiculous like £61 million same as Dortmund do for Passlack.

Which team are you ? How much money do you have ? Cause this lad is incredible...

I'm United in 4th season I have 151 million to spend but think that is a bit excessive to spend on 1 player lol

Had him for about 5 seasons. He was around a 15-20 goal a season player. The highlight being scoring 5 against Barcelona.

In his 5th season for me his performances MAJORLY dropped off and he only scored around 4 goals that season. I brought through better players and sold him to Barca. He then averaged around a 7.20 season for them since.

He is a very good player but I wouldn't consider him world class.