Resource icon

JulianFM tactic ?⚡️? 2-2-1-5 RIBEYE TACTIC ?⚡️? ( BROKE MATCH ENGINE ? ) v1

• Thread starter JulianFM
  • Start date
  • Replies 27
  • Views 13K
Testing with a smaller club..
tactic starting to click.. did no pre season and no signings, so they dont know the tactic yet
will post more results later with Aston Villa :)

Skærmbillede (21).png
Skærmbillede (20).png
Skærmbillede (22).png

Last edited:
Very good tactic, i'm killing it with Arsenal now thank you

Won pl, fa cup and euro cup first season with arsenal.

Attachments

• ars1.JPG
    ars1.JPG
    218.7 KB · Views: 523
  • ars2.JPG
    ars2.JPG
    146.6 KB · Views: 537
  • ars3.JPG
    ars3.JPG
    146.5 KB · Views: 457
  • ars4.JPG
    ars4.JPG
    182.1 KB · Views: 489
  • ars5.JPG
    ars5.JPG
    159 KB · Views: 489
67 goals in 16 games in the danish league with FC Norsjælland ! wich is not a big team!

Skærmbillede (46).png

What i Found out was that when playing a ‘bad team’ you need to take inverted wingbacks 1 position down.

i Can promise if i was playing your save it would be allmost all wins if not all.. dont know what you are doing.. buth thx for sharing

what kind of ****** answers that lol. Just say your tactic works better with good teams or sth, but he tried your tactic and it didntwork and you go insult him tf?

what kind of ****** answers that lol. Just say your tactic works better with good teams or sth, but he tried your tactic and it didntwork and you go insult him tf?
Relax dude
I dont insult him.. i have played this tactic with Many teams now and Working for me every time. I have even random people sending me screenshots with fantastic results.

i dont mean to insult anyone if that is how it came out im sorry

For everyone with intrest. Im uploading a Update soon that Will work better defensivly
Hvornår regner du med?

When are you expecting that update.... since I am thinking about trying the tactic with my Genk Team :)

Relax dude
I dont insult him.. i have played this tactic with Many teams now and Working for me every time. I have even random people sending me screenshots with fantastic results.

i dont mean to insult anyone if that is how it came out im sorry
i have over 1000 hours of m every year and I tried out a lot of tactics in beta already and with my Everton save it works pretty good, tho a bit inconsistent, but for my stuttgart side in Bundesliga that is pretty elite (richarlison, zanily, Jorge etc) (media pre 2) but I come off of 2 league wins, my first 3 games with it were all pretty big losses to köln (place 18 at home 4:2), Wolfsburg (5-1) and Hertha (3-2). Not saying its bad but I think the team has to fit really good so its kinda hit or miss.

i have over 1000 hours of m every year and I tried out a lot of tactics in beta already and with my Everton save it works pretty good, tho a bit inconsistent, but for my stuttgart side in Bundesliga that is pretty elite (richarlison, zanily, Jorge etc) (media pre 2) but I come off of 2 league wins, my first 3 games with it were all pretty big losses to köln (place 18 at home 4:2), Wolfsburg (5-1) and Hertha (3-2). Not saying its bad but I think the team has to fit really good so its kinda hit or miss.
You need the rigth players to make it tick perfekt. I meybe need to make a guid how to make the best use of it.

also Comming with Update tonigth

i have also played the game since Championship manager 01/02 so also have a bit of experience ?

whats wrong with the reply, he adviced him how to handle it with smaller teams , dont be so **** sensitive

Brilliant tactic for 3rd slot if you are in need of a goal or turn a match.

Need to say that it seems very dependent on morale and Teamtalks, if you fail there you willhave a rough time, BUT! it saved me more times than i can count and its so fun to watch :D

Brilliant tactic for 3rd slot if you are in need of a goal or turn a match.

Need to say that it seems very dependent on morale and Teamtalks, if you fail there you willhave a rough time, BUT! it saved me more times than i can count and its so fun to watch :D
Comming with a Update very soon ?