June Challenge!

Kris

Reaction score
Right since Ad is a moany little emo girl with no patience and Andy and i finally agreed on a team, we have decied to take the challenge to Mexico with Club Deportivo Cruz Azul.

WIKI Says:

Club Deportivo Social y Cultural Cruz Azul, also known as Cruz Azul, is a popular Mexican professional football club. Cruz Azul plays in the Primera División de México and its home venue is the Estadio Azul, located in the Southwestern part of Mexico City in the Colonia Nochebuena, next to the Napoles neighborhood. The team moved in there in 1996, after playing for many seasons at the Estadio Azteca.

Los Cementeros are traditionally one of the biggest and most successful teams in Mexico; they have been first division champions 8 times, tied with Toluca, and trail only Club America with 10, and Guadalajara with 11. The club is also even with Club America for most CONCACAF Champions' Cup with 5. Cruz Azul was also the first (and still only) Mexican club to reach the final of the Copa Libertadores when they lost in penalties to Argentine soccer giants Boca Juniors.

Same rules as always small db mexico only.

Enjoy :D

Woot :D. Just so you all know, I think the Mexican league is possibly more fooked up than the Argentine one. Possibly.

Will do when ive sorted my monitor problems out

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww. That ******* sucks ;) Niche I'll give this a bang when I'm bored with Betis.

Heres May's points, wp Goldenballs!

Goldenballs-15
Shaun-12
Ad-5
Kris-4
Ajw-2

and overall:

1.Kris: 41
2.NUFC:24
3.Shaun: 22
4.Ajw: 19
5.Sherry: 16
6. Goldenballs:15
7.Honey Monster: 13
8.Sam: 7
9:TheKillerDR: 5
9:Ad-5
11. Andal: 4

Well played, and I think i might join in this months one. I might have a few spare days, weeks or months, soon....

bad month for me that...need to get back to winning ways :D

I wish I had the time to do one of these challenges. I'll try and give this one a go...........

ill have a go at this! :D and destroy all of you :)
what is the points system?

3 Points-Highest League Position (usually for first)
3 points-winning major cup
2 points- winning minor cup
1 point- most games without losing
1 point-most games won on the run
1 point-highest goal difference
1 point-most goals scored
1 point-least conceded
1 point-biggest win (all comps)
1 point-highest scoring game (all comps)
1 point-top goalscorer (all comps)
1 point-most assists (all comps)
1 point-highest average rating (all comps)
1 point-most man of matches (all comps)

takes a bow...............wots wp mean!? lol

well played ;)

ok 1 game in, borgetti breaks his leg, out for 5 months!!!! *******!

so whose sold delgardo then?

:D nah i asked for 20m and it's keeping them off my back and he isnt getting upset

right well im done. the league is indeed GAY. I won both league sections but lost the play offs which is indeed GAY since i ran away with the league. Made up for it in the second section and won it all. Did **** in the cup after my chairman let Delgado leave and a few of my mexicans and you can only have 5 frn players grr. Anyway i think we should get 1 point for each winning league section and an add 3 if you win the play offs for each section and the usual for the cup.