June Challenge!

What happens at the end of the month then?
How will we find out who the winner is?

look at the top , theres a rules and points system - post screenies of what youve done and kris, being the nice young man he is will work it out and post the winner

goldenballs12345 said:
how many of you have qualified for the uefa cup?

I'm only up to the Inter-Toto final. Lost in the first leg against Dortmund (A) 1-0. :(

Sean said:
I'm only up to the Inter-Toto final. Lost in the first leg against Dortmund (A) 1-0. :(

I got Dortmund in the semi's and lost 5-4 on aggregate :(

Ha Ha :p Also cheers Sam :D erm ill work it all out at the end of the month like he kindly put it. I finished 3rd 1 point off top :irked: and lost cup final and got 2 last 16 of uefa

1-1 against Barcelona and Romero goes and puts the ball in his own net!
ARGH!!

ok just finished.

League - Finished 3rd - Came down to the last game, 2 points seperating us.
1. Athletic Madrid
2. Barcelona
3. Deportivo

Copa Del Rey - Semi-Finalist

Inter-toto Cup - Winners

Uefa Cup - 2nd Round (Lost to Real Madrid, but had 3 players suspended for 2nd leg and 5 first team players injured!)

Biggest Win - 5 - 1 v Getafe Dec 2006

Top Goalscorer - Deigo Tristan - 18 League Goal, 25 Total

Most Assists - Deigo Tristan / Eddie Johnson - 10 Assists

Highest Average Rating - Jorge Andrade - 7.40

Starting XI: -

4-1-3-2

GK. Molina
RB Manuel Pablo
LB Romero
CB Coloccini (Captain)
CB Andrade
DMC Buskermolen / Sergio
MC Victor
MC Hleb.V (Playmaker)
MC Julio Cesar
FC Tristan / Johnson
FC Luccarelli

Subs
Collen
Capdevilia
Cesar
Munitis
Litmanen
Corini
Valeron
Arizmendi
Mallo

Well find the screenshots you need to post and get them posted so i can total your score etc.

nice one kris, i did balls so there's no point in even sending any screenshots. I came 7th or 6th and didn't do anything in any of the cups either.

This is over now, so please submit any screenshots for those of you that have finished.

Open it in a different player.

Future Challenge's ???

Hi
I am new to FM Base and i saw that u used 2 do a monthly challenge.
I was just wondering whether u are going 2 do it again 4 september or not?:|
It would be great if u did!!!:D :D :D
Hopefully u will do it again in september because i want 2 test my wits against other people, cause i think i'm a gud manager but i'm not so sure against how every1 else does. I might be naff compared 2 every 1 else but i dunno, it wud be gud 2 find out.:pleased: :pleased:

Probably not, as not enough people have been taking part in the past challenges.