THFC123

Reaction score
Can you start a save in June/July 2014? can it be done through the editor?

I wanted to do this as well. Don't want to play last season all over again with the new database updates :/

you can start in january 2014 if you load the brazilian league.

Start a season in January (if that option is/was ever available, but I seem to remember it being there) and disable transfers for the first transfer window.

Holiday the rest of the season. Then once the season is over in the league you want to join, add a new manager and take over the club you want and retire the other manager.

If I'm going mad and the option to start in January is a figment of my imagination, disable transfers for the first window and holiday till the end of the season, but just accept that the AI will buy in January.

What about starting a save in Brazil 2014 and loading all the good leagues, disabling the transfers for the first window and starting unemployed and then skipping till june july?

I think one of the leagues starts in February 2014 but I can't remember which one.

I'm sure one of the Asian ones used to, think it was Malaysia but maybe it's changed, I definitely found one that did on an older game when I wanted to start a save with a newly promoted team at the start of the second season.