vitomycin

Reaction score
I had the board approving an increase in junior coaching budget in 2nd Dec 2013, how long will it take for the upgrade to be seen in the "facilities" section? Thanks.

I'm currently in 5th Feb 2014, but it's still the same.

It should tell you on your club information screen when it's going to go ahead. They have to plan it all first.

Boozad is talking smack. Only for junior coaching the effect is immediate; what IRL would happen is that more of the budget goes to junior coaching. What the exact effect of it in FM is I don't know, but it somehow benefits the quality of your youth coaching. Like I said, the effect is immediate and it doesn't show a timeframe like with other board requests. Go to the facilities subtab in the information tab under at your club screen to see at what level it is.

Boozad is talking smack.

Watch your ******* mouth. If you don't agree with me by all means say so, but show some ******* respect.

I'll post a screenshot tonight to show how my upgrade in youth coaching is planned, which will show you're wrong anyway.

If I'm not mistaken you get immediate confirmation that junior coaching budget is increased, but you have to wait until start of new season to see a change in facilities screen.

Before we start throwing handbags at each other, is there a difference in the coaching budget and training facilities ? If there is a difference then you are talking about 2 different scenarios and are both right.
And by the way it's really difficult to watch your mouth unless you're in front of a mirror.

Before we start throwing handbags at each other, is there a difference in the coaching budget and training facilities ? If there is a difference then you are talking about 2 different scenarios and are both right.
And by the way it's really difficult to watch your mouth unless you're in front of a mirror.

There's two different things that can boost the performance of your current youths at the club. It's either junior coaching or youth facilities. The OP had a question about the former, which I answered.
Like I said, the effect is immediate and it doesn't show a timeframe like with other board requests.
Increasing junior coaching is simply a matter of putting more funding in. Youth facilities on the other hand are (IRL) the training fields, junior complex, equipment for training, etc. This does have a progress bar if the boardroom agrees to your request. Which makes sense considering the upgrades that are done I mentioned.

as DMuusers mentioned, there is no timeframe noted after the budget has been approved, but there is no immediate change in the "facilities" section, perhaps i should wait until the start of new season and see whether it will change as suggested by kandersson.

its confirmed that the upgrades in the "facilities" section happened as i enter a new season. Thanks for all the helps.