Junior Hoilett help, please help ASAP!!

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Swansea in my first season. Hoilett has 5 months remaining on his contract. I was planning to talk to press about him until his contract ran out so he would come to me for free, I am now one of his favoured personnel and the Blackburn manager 'feels the two of us could be friends'.
Palermo and FCP have offered £0 for him and the offers have been accepted and they are now in contract talks with him. When I offer £0 I get rejected, I have tried offering £5m, £10m and £15m and all rejected. They accepted an £18m offer but I don't want to pay £18m for him, especially when the other two teams are getting £0 offers accepted.
Does anyone know why this is happening to me?
Here is a screenshot to show you:
View attachment 250118

I think English teams have to wait til they are actually out of contract, Foreign teams can offer when they have 6 months left.

they didnt bid £0, its because foreign clubs can 'approach to sign' 6 months left on his contract which in effect is £0, English clubs may only approach to sign with 3 months remaining.

oh okay, thanks for replies.
so the only way i can sign him would be to make a £15m bid? it seems stupid bidding so much for him when foreign teams have the option to offer him a contract now

oh okay, thanks for replies.
so the only way i can sign him would be to make a £15m bid? it seems stupid bidding so much for him when foreign teams have the option to offer him a contract now

I guess you could keep offering and delaying the deal till 3 months and then offer for free?

thanks! i've tried that and fingers crossed it works. hopefully i don't have to pay the £15m! he's accepted a contract but i haven't had the option to delay the transfer yet...

I would look elsewhere for another option, paying that much for someone that has 6 months left on their contract seems a rip off.

In all honesty mate I wouldn't bother with him. It's a lot of money for his ability. And in my experience he is far too demanding in terms of wages and also he requests a new deal every time anyone shows interest in him. I managed to get £8m for him and I'm glad to rid.

Someone like Nicolas Gaitan would be a much cheaper and more skilled option :)

offer £18 mil, then a huge contract-something ridiculous like £75,000/week and this should clear off the competition once he has accepted then just delay the tranfsfer for a week then cancel it and wait until he is out of contract

on my files i always see in january junior hoillett go for about 2 million to west brom or stoke and that how much they get him for wenever i play a file on this game

Ive got Hoilett for my West Brom side and he dont half **** me off. Hes so selfish its unbelievable, and the amount of long shots he has and they go well off target is a joke. Anyone thinking of getting him i wouldnt bother personally.