Aracnyd

Reaction score
I can't seem to find a way to get him playing well. I'm in my 4th season, so he has developped well, but I've tried played him all across the attacking line with different tasks but he just won't function well.

It is his first season and he may not have clicked with the team, but I have had other players come into the squad and hit the ground running.

Just wondering if anyone has played him regularly and got results?

he's rubbish best bet is to sell him and use the money to bring in a good young player

I had Hoilett playing regularly for me in one of my QPR saves recently. I played him as an AMR with support on. If you play with a team that has width and high tempo then he normally does a job. Set his instructions to 'run with ball' 'run from deep' and 'cross ball from byline' and he should be 15+ assist winger easy depending on how good the team plays.

Yeah on my QPR save I sold him first season so i never saw his development but i recommend sell him bring in a huges much better

I had him before and then had to sell him because he just didn't perform. Somehow he played amazing on the other team and devastated my team in matches...