Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Junior Paraiba 16k box 2 box mid (LLM)

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Name[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Junior Paraiba
Club: Academica
D.O.B: 1/1/1988[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Nationality: Brazilian[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Position[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: MC[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Agent[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: None[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Strengths:
Strength Dribbling Jumping, Off The Ball, Heading

Weaknesses: None For His Position
Description: Young Midfielder
Personality: Balanced [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Suggested Roles:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Box To Box Mid[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Reaction score
Nice one, does he have dual nationality? I mean it would come in handy if he were an EU national as well

Reaction score
Hm then it would be hard to sign him. Italian lower league teams are not allowed to sign non EU players, and I doubt he'll pass a WP as well.

TGW

Reaction score
Hm then it would be hard to sign him. Italian lower league teams are not allowed to sign non EU players, and I doubt he'll pass a WP as well.
let him play in Portugal for a bit, he might get their passport and therefore become an EU national :)

Reaction score
can't find on 1.2.1 large database, loaded players with national rep. from south america.

Reaction score
can't find on 1.2.1 large database, loaded players with national rep. from south america.
i think you need to select the portugese league or all players with brzilian nationality