sat10 for your manager do you want Menezes or Low?

potta for your manager do you want O'Neil or Rijkaard?

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

need him to confirm transfer

O'Neil please......but can I sell Rijkaard back to you please!?

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

Has anyone got a decent striker for sale.....Willing to pay 10m+ or willing to trade Elia and cash for a good ST

pleased with my start-2nd so far, didnt expect to do that well as i didnt spend as much as most others!

Great start :D

BTW, what is the prize money and points scoring system? And would there be a cup as well?

Out of the cup..........and 5th in league, can still get promotion tho...........Pique as been a beast

i'm happy so far, best defence in the land! shame about the cup though
hopefully i'll pip lukeunited to 2nd. bristol citers somehow drew 0-0 to tricky turtles lol!

After a great start I faded away,but still. Pretty pleased but how does my team do it?Beat good teams and lose to the bottom ones..... The manager SUCKS!

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

Forgot to add-Congratulations Junior for doing this so fast!

Awesome! Didn't put a foot wrong, won the league with a 10 point margin and in the final of the cup :D

my teams playing well and still 2nd in league. 'crusaders' is walking the league-look at goal difference!!!:O maybe a chance of catching up though as on good form :)

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

Awesome! Didn't put a foot wrong, won the league with a 10 point margin and in the final of the cup :D
you got a good team but i might still catch you yet ;)

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

hopefully i'll pip lukeunited to 2nd.
you cursed yourself there :p might even be relegated!!

Whats going on!! TBH look at my teams injuries! I can only field 3 subs at the moment!