Great last three games, jumped from 5th to 2nd to earn a place in the Champions League :)

Some of the unbound players are wanted by foreign clubs, and I expect that some players will be transferred away!
I originally thought about making the summer-auction now - but would you like me to simulate some of the summer first, so you can see if your team is weakened is specific places?

And are there anyone interested in changing their manager? --> right now im leaning not to allow it :)

Last edited:
yeah let some of the summer go by - If we sell players how much of those funds would be available to us?

yeah let some of the summer go by - If we sell players how much of those funds would be available to us?

Your auction-funds is your clubs-balance + your 'extra' prize-money (see the OP).
But as a lot of clubs are in financial trouble, not everyone will have a surplus on their balance.

I will simulate a month forward and set up the auction later today!

Btw, all pound-signs has been made to ? - anyone knows why?? :)

SUMMER-TRANSFER AUCTION

Your budget is stated in the OP!
Remember that you're club has gotten a cash-bonus (look in the point-system in the OP to see details!). So you're budget is not a reflection of your clubs balance - lots of clubs are still in financial trouble!

If you don't use your budget in the auction, you can use it afterwards on upgrades or put the remaining money in your club-balance! Be aware that there won't be any winter-auctions!

AUCTION:

You can bid on as many players as you like

You can now bid with all decimates (1,3 mil etc.) -
But other auction-rules still count (including minimum-bid rule of 0,5 mil)!

If you exceed your budget after the auction, you will have a few days to get out of deficit. If you can't succeed in getting out of the red - 2 points will be deducted per million overspend.

The wage displayed is the monthly-wage the player will be signed with.

Goalkeepers:
Vincent Enyeama (Lille) ? (wage 50K)
Bernd Leno (Leverkusen) ? (wage 60K)

Defenders:

Georgy Schennikov (CSKA Moscow) ? (wage 50K)
Holger Badstuber (Bayern) ? (wage 110K)
Darijo Srna (Shakthar) ? (wage 80K)
Micah Richards (Man City) ? (wage 80K)
Salvatore Bocchetti (Spartak Moscow) ? (wage 90K)

Midfielders:

Sven **** (Feyenoord) ? (wage 15K) (HG)
Sergio Canales (Valencia) ? (wage 60K)
Lucas Leiva (Liverpool) ? (wage 110K)
Alejandro G?mez (Leverkusen) (wage 60K)
Dusan Tadic (Liverpool) ? (wage 70K)
Arjen Robben (Bayern) ? (wage 140K)

Strikers:

Danny Welbeck (Man United) ? (wage 70K)
Salom?n Rond?n (Rubin) ? (wage 90K)
Tony Watt (Celtic) ? (wage 10K)
Dame N?Doye (Lokomotiv Moscow) ? (wage 30K)
Mattia Destro (Genoa) ? (wage 60K)

Regens:
David Rainey, GK (wage 1K)
View attachment 466929

Abdoulaye Gueye, DF (wage 1K)
View attachment 466928

Daniel Tello, MF (wage 1K)
View attachment 466927

Manfred Kolb, ST (wage 1K)
View attachment 466926

Remember that these players are'nt tied to the club, and can easily be sold again!! But all players will have long-term contracts (unless you wish to change this).

After the auction, there will be time to trade, upgrade, set budgets and etc.

Deadline is Monday 23th September - at 18.00 (BST)

Please send your bids asap, and let me know if you won't be bidding!

If you are interested in checking something out in the game, you can download the save-game here:

DOWNLOAD SAVE GAME FILE HERE

It's not allowed to share anything from the save-game!

Riot can you have a look at Asamoah for me please... it says hes back at juve but not sold or anything on the game :/

BOOM! CUP CHAMPIONS!!!!! TWO CUP FINALS IN A ROW!!! and got 4th in league so I'm well happy with that season!!!!!

Riot can you have a look at Asamoah for me please... it says hes back at juve but not sold or anything on the game :/

Yes, I know.
Because of a mistake, he's only ?-owned by you, but only plays in your club.
When Juventus buy him back at some point, I will transfer him back for same amount!!

Btw, Rev - Be aware that Lars Stindl is wanted by some bigger clubs!!

Ah thanks for the update... was worried seeing as he is my best player... ah man really! My team is getting pulled apart ha!

I have only received 4 bids before deadline!!!!

I feared that I lot was not following any more, but I didn't know it was this bad :(
I'm pretty disappointed, considering the big amount of time, I spend making (imo) good and detailed updates!

Maybe some people can't afford to bid? Also ****** annoyed the manager went and sold Hughes to Celtic for under 5m!

I'll be bidding, still got a day to go to bid.
I'm also watching the thread with great interest!

Actually I thought the deadline was today :)
But still I'm worried that quite a few players are inactive!

And @MaximumP - Indeed, one of your best players and as you can see the fans didn't agree with the price either!

You can also sell back players for 50% of the buy-price and -10% per season played.

I with to sell these following players(The price listed is the price i bought them for):

GK
Rune Almenning Jarstein - ?1 mil
adam Bogdan - ?1,5 mil

DF
Clemente Rodriguez - ? mil (trade)
Jonathan Parr - ?1 mil
Eugene Cheberyachko - ?1,5 mil
Juan Guillermo Cuadrado - ?1 mil

MF
Denys Oliynyk - ?1,5 mil
Thorgan Hazard - ?12,5 mil

ATT
Ilombe Mboyo - ?6,5 mil
Ibou - ?8,5 mil
Jelle Vossen - ?12,5 mil

Could you please update the OP with my budget now? So i can make the right offers for this auction round. :)

I'm still missing 5 bids (but 2 of them has confirmed their activity).
I'll extend deadline till' tomorrow!

EDIT:
Actually only missing bids from NathWalker & gogogo golem (which i don't expect to bid).
I'll give Nath till tomorrow (latest).

I'm really glad that everybody is still participating!!

Last edited:
if they missed bid deadline and most of the folks have bid then think you should release the results pal