Guess I'll join as I'm in most of the other auctions and it keeps me busy ;)

Chairman Name - Murley

:) fair enough...
Thought it was something like own you - like in owned :)

Yeah mate I'll join. Dale Faulkner as the chairman name. Bid will be sent in shortly.

We only need 3 more players now.
I have sent a few messages to some users, whom I have a positive image towards - regarding activity. And which I hope, might could be interested.

So hope we are soon to begin.

If you haven't send club bids yet - Please do when possible :)

Hii Mate, Would have been the first to sign up myself on this mate....but was having some internet connection problems.....everything sorted now......I m in...
Chairman Name - Santiago Munez

I'll give this a go, chairman name-Luke Brownlee

Hey mate.
I see you are totally new here. I prefer to have players I expect to be active.
If no one is interested in the last two places, you will off course get the spot.

May seem annoying but starting to dislike Owen Urr as chairman name. Any chance it could be Bruce Wayne? Wouldn't need to change it ever again

Hahaha, Max - it's all good :)

Bruce Wayne it is...

KaiRooney
Wengers Balls

The players above has not send clubs-bids. Please do today!!

Deadline is tomorrow (Tuesday, 7/5) at 15.00 GMT

Last edited:
Hey mate.
I see you are totally new here. I prefer to have players I expect to be active.
If no one is interested in the last two places, you will off course get the spot.

Yeah it's okay mate, I haven't played fm for like a year now, and hated my old name so just started a new account. But no worrys :)

Yeah it's okay mate, I haven't played fm for like a year now, and hated my old name so just started a new account. But no worrys :)

Ah, okay, mate.

I'm still missing bids from 3 players - if one of them do not bid in round two either, you can have the spot!