Status
Not open for further replies.

TheVillan

Reaction score
moz-screenshot-4.png
7cfaf_Tottenham%20Hotspur%20FC%20Logo.png

Overview

Born in Göppingen in 1964, Jürgen Klinsmann will go down as one of the best German strikers of the modern era. “The Golden Bomber”, a nickname which derives from his blonde hair and predatory goal scoring nature, enjoyed an illustrious playing career which stretched across Europe. He played for many famous clubs, scoring 232 goals in the process.

He is particularly well thought of amongst the faithful at Tottenham Hotspur, where he had two spells, in which he became famous for the ‘Klinsmann Dive’, a celebration which he pioneered as he celebrated his first goal for the club against Sheffield Wednesday. He recently managed the German national team to an unexpected third-place finish in the 2006 World Cup. He subsequently resigned in July 2006 and since then has been linked with various managerial posts such as Chelsea, Tottenham Hotspur and LA Galaxy. It remains to be seen where the German’s next adventure will begin.

Tuesday 7th July 2009.
Harry Redknapp has just been sacked by Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy, he then apoligised to the fans. "I am sorry I had to sack such a popular manager however he was rude towards me and my family and it is unacceptable in my eyes. So I relieved him from the position but I will be signing someone as good as if not better than Harry."

The fans were a bit annoyed about the sacking a few said "Harry was doing good for us and we could have made champions league with him but it doesn't matter, hopefully Mr. Levy will be able to find someone as good as him for the job!"

Wednesday 8th July 2009
New's from White Hart Lane, they have appointed a new manager, and it is a former legend. A former Tottenham Hotspur striker and Germany manager, Jurgen Klinsmann! He had this to say at the press conference, "I'm so glad to be back here, I thoroughly enjored playing here when I was much young, I love this club and I think I have the ability to take this football team to the very very top."

The fans were very happy with the new appointment, "What an amazing signing! I loved Klinsmann as a player and I think we've finally found the man who can take us forward, big thumbs up to Mr. Levy for this one."

Pre-Season Fixtures
Queen Of The South - 18/7/2009
Darlington - 24/7/2009
Dundee Utd - 26/7/2009
Doncaster - 28/7/2009
Gillingham - 01/8/2009
Coleraine - 07/8/2009

Starting Transfer Budget.
£6,500,000

Jurgen Klinsmann Interview.
"This year I aim to make it into the top six, I hope to have a good run in all of the cups and perhaps maybe win the league or FA Cup. This will not be easy, not by the farest stretch of the imagination however, I think it is possible for me to do this with such a talented group of players and there are some world-class players in there!"

"Next year? Well I guess I am generally aiming for round abouts fourth, but we'll see how it goes, let's get this season out the way first then I'll starting preparing for next. Thankyou for you're time to listen to me."

July & August Update To Come Soon.

It's A Clearout
"Jurgen Klinsmann has put some of the best Tottenham Hostpur players on the transfer list, among the people who are ready for sale are. Wilson Palacios and David Bentley (Below)."

david_bentley1.jpg
moz-screenshot-5.png
palacios_191140.jpg

"It is said that Jurgen Klinsmann is trying to fund some of his own signings and wants to get rid of some 'inferior' players of the squad. However the Spurs' fans won't be too happy as Palacios is a big fan favourite. Bentley has been on his way out for a while now, it's only a matter of time until he is not at White Hart Lane anymore."

Oh i don't agree with putting both of them on the transfer list but its your decision :)

Cheers guys, update for Pre-Season probabley about half one, if not about 7 as I'm going out with friends. I'm glad you're all following :D

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

Oh i don't agree with putting both of them on the transfer list but its your decision :)

If I get my deals mate, I will have an extra 22.5m making me have the better part of 30m to replace them.

you shouldnt sell palacios mate his class well anyway good luck i will follow

FIRST SALE!
"Earlier this afternoon, Tottenham Hostpur and Birmingham City came to an agreement to sell David Bentley to City for a staggering 7.5 million pounds. It is said they agree'd the offer when Spurs publicly announced they wer're trying to sell the england international. Klinsmann was happy as he said now, I can pursue different options."
bentley2_59528t.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

Okay, Updates tommorow. <3

Summer Transfers In & Out.

Fernando Gago from Real Madrid
£4,800,000

Aiden McGeady from Celtic
£17,500,000.

Louis Saha from Everton.
£6,750,000

Total Out: £29,000,000.

Essou Ekotto to Man Utd.
£7,500,000.
David Bentley to Birmingham
£,7,500,000
Aaron Lennon to Real Madrid
£7,500,000

Lee Butcher to Woking
Dorian Dervite to Watford
Kyle Walker to Sheffield Utd.

John Bostock to Leyton Orient
Dean Parrett to Shrewsbury
Danny Rose to Coventry

Loaned Out.

Total In: £22,500,000.

Pre-Season Results.

VERSUS Queen Of The South;0 - 5
DEFOEx2;BASSONG;HUDDLESTONE;CROUCH

VERSUS Darlington;0 - 5
DEFOEx2;KRANJCAR;HUDDLESTONE;CROUCH

VERSUS Dundee Utd;0 - 5
DEFOE; KRANJCAR; CROUCHx2; BASSONG

VERSUS Doncaster;3 - 2
DEFOE; KRANJCAR

VERSUS Gillingham;0 - 5
MODRIC; DEFOE; LENNONx2; BASSONG

VERSUS Coleraine;0 - 2
GUDJOHNSON; DEFOE

Pre-Season Summary.
Won; 5
Lost; 1
Scored; 24
Conceded; 3

Top Goalscorer.
Defoe; 8

August Results

VERSUS Everton;3 - 1
CROUCH;
"I really was hoping for a win to start off my competitive career as Tottenham boss but it wasn't to be, however we did get a cancellation goal through Peter Crouch who I am very happy with recently, but I hope that we can push on and get going."

VERSUS Blackburn;1 - 1
MODRIC
"First points of the season, against Blackburn as well, never an easy game but now we've finally got on the board, I think we can begin to relax and now go to Arsenal and lets beat our main rivals!"

VERSUS Arsenal;3 - 2
DEFOE; PAYLYUCHENKO
"So close yet so far away, we went 2-1 up but then Arsenal came storming back, however I am not too sad about this result as I know we can bounce back and beat them next time, we're away to Norwich next in the league cup and then to Stoke, if we can win both of these I'll be extremely happy!"

League Cup 2nd Round;

VERSUS Norwich;1 - 3
MODRIC; MCGEADY; PAVLYUCHENKO
"We cruised through here really and we did exactly what I wanted us to do and grabbed three goals in the process, really showing our might now and I think we can go far in this competition and lets hope we can defeat stoke next week!"

VERSUS Stoke;1 - 3
DEFOEx2; HUDDLESTONE;

"Yet again, we did it! Defoe on form here and Huddlestone also grabbing a goal to have a swift end to the month. We know sit 9th in the league but can drop dramatically if results do not go our way!"

STAR PLAYER;
NIKO KRANJCAR;

niko_kranjcar_240.jpg

STAR SIGNING;

AIDEN MCGEADY;

aiden-mcgeady-face-200.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

I would put a lot more screenshots, but I have to put it on paint, upload to tiny pic and copy to here and it just takes so much time, any help would be appreciated.

17.5 million for mcgeady a bit much you could have signed better anyway unlucky in your opening 3 EPL games

Not a bad start mate i 'm managing spurs myself at the moment . won the title in my first year . what tactics are you using

17.5 million for mcgeady a bit much you could have signed better anyway unlucky in your opening 3 EPL games

I get you dude, but I only payed like 5 million up front, the rest clauses. ;) And he's playing amazing at the moment.

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

Not a bad start mate i 'm managing spurs myself at the moment . won the title in my first year . what tactics are you using

I'll screenshot for you in next update, at about 2. ;)

September Update!

VERSUS West Ham;3 - 1
PAVLYUCHENKO;
"Wasn't happy with this result, no way. I couldn't believe we lost as we had some real good chances and I felt after this match we needed to change the tactics which includes taking the goalscorer out but I hope that Defoe will get back on firing form if we do change tactics to suit our style of play!"

VERSUS Fulham;0 - 1
DEFOE;
"The tactics change worked perfectly, as a good solid defence was shown and Jermain Defoe was able to nab that goal to beat Fulham. A perfect lead-up in which Chris Eagles started in AMC behind Defoe. Manchester Utd next in the League Cup, let's see how we can do there."

League Cup 3rd Round.

VERSUS Man Utd;4 - 4 (p) 3 - 4
DEFOEx3; MODRIC;
PENALTIES; GAGO;PALACIOS;MODRIC;SAHA
"Amazing result and we deserved every minute of it, I thought Defoe and Modric were simply superb and to score one against a team of such calibre is astonishing but to score four is just literally unheard of and Jermain Defoe was lethal today as he scored an amazing hat-trick that he will never forget!"

*Drawn Wigan In The Next Round.

VERSUS Birmingham City;1 - 3
DEFOE; MODRICx2
"Good way to finish a good month, just literally putting Birmingham to the sword and hopefully we'll move on again and continue to get the results."

STAR PLAYER;
JERMAIN DEFOE;

jermain_defoe.jpg

Scoring as many as he does Jermaine Defoe has had an amazing month and is the perfect player for Tottenham Hostpur, I am pretty sure he will carry on hitting the back of the net and if he does, Tottenham have an amazing chance of finishing in the top four!

STAR PLAYER;
LUKA MODRIC;

modric_280x390_553248a.jpg

A lot of speculation around Luke Modric recently however if it is effecting him, it's effecting him in a positive way because his performances have just been getting better and better throughout this month!

Last edited:
You sold Lennon :O i really think you've made a bad decision :( i love aaron :(

Status
Not open for further replies.