Flynnn

Reaction score
Hi all, this is a Jurgen Klopp based tactic.

it offers explosive pressing, with a humiliating attack and a stable defense. the way the team is set up gives us stability in defensive situations and plenty of numbers going forward.

This is a tactic where you can't sit about and do nothing. you need to make changes and decisions throughout the game depend on the situation of the game.

unfortunately at this minute i don't have screenshots as im not sure how to upload, but will upload some once i do.

Training, depends on what you feel needs working on. maybe fitness would be a good idea. anything that needs an awser then let me know.

Hope you Enjoy

it offers explosive pressing, with a humiliating attack and a stable defense. the way the team is set up gives us stability in defensive situations and plenty of numbers going forward.

This is a tactic where you can't sit about and do nothing. you need to make changes and decisions throughout the game depend on the situation of the game.

unfortunately at this minute i don't have screenshots as im not sure how to upload, but will upload some once i do.

Training, depends on what you feel needs working on. maybe fitness would be a good idea. anything that needs an awser then let me know.

Hope you Enjoy

http://postimage.org/

Hope you Enjoy
training?oi?

Thankyou for the link

Training I would do fitness and tactics through pre season. Then season I would change to attacking and defensive positioning.

Oil, only use always closes down for all opposition players