Just a little question about Staff/Coaches history...

Raavan

Reaction score
Hi guys... Goodmorning to you all...

I'll give you an example before posting my doubt.

1. If you go to history of a coach, here for example Toni Ruiz(Spanish), and go to achievements section, you will notice that for his last job he has a joining date and no release/leave date for that job(which he obviously has left as he is available as a free agent now). And then if I sign him he'll have a join date for my club written above it but still no leave date for his last job.

Does this bother you guys before signing staff or you guys just ignore it. Does such a glitch has any effect on the game like crashing it etc...

Thanks for your advice.

P.S. IF you look at Franco Tancredi (GK coach) history/achievements, you will see that he had GK coach jobs at three different clubs (Roma, Rmadrid and juventus) during the same time period i.e 1999 to 2007. How about that???

Dont mean to sound impatient but I was actually waiting for you guys to reply before continuing...

Dont mean to sound impatient but I was actually waiting for you guys to reply before continuing...

Ive never noticed it mate, but i assume it would be safe to continue, just make backups or something.

@above... Thanks for the reply mate...

but by "I've never noticed it", do you mean you don't consider such things while hiring a coach or that you tried to find these coaches and didn't find the anomaly I've referred about...?

Also, can we hire staff members who are working with the international teams already... like Anselmo Sbraglia and E Carravetta working for the brazil national team...

I know these Q's are stupid but I still need to get them off my mind...

Thanks in advance...

ive had this bug, it seems to be a nothing but just a little bug, nothing more. ive had it in a save where i am up to 2026 with 0 problems.

Also, can we hire staff members who are working with the international teams already... like Anselmo Sbraglia and E Carravetta working for the brazil national team...

Thanks in advance...
You can easily hire staff from a national team :)

Thanks in advance...

yes, Dutch N/T assistant manager is also mine at Liverpool (my manager is Frank Rijkaard) I like to keep things kind of realistic haha :p

Hmmm... Maybe I'll start a Porto save as Mourinho to keep it real... ;)