Sheppard11

Reaction score
Make us Dream

A small club from Dorset named Parley Sports FC have decided its time to hire an unknown manager, about 1 in a million people have probably heard of this club, but for new manager Josh Sheppard this is a dream come true. A lifelong fan of his local club, a side that play in level 11 of the pyramid in Dorset Premier League.

The dream for Parley is to become a club with better reputation, and this is what Sheppard is promising, he believes with the right signings and staff this team can go to the conference, and maybe beyond if he and the chairman have the club in mind at all times. They want to make the fan base bigger and see what this small club from Dorset can achieve.

Whilst not many people have heard of them, Sheppard believes with a couple of promotions they could be as big as other local sides including Poole Town and Weymouth and then hopefully as big as Bournemouth, a side that have achieved so much in the past few years.

They start the season with 6 friendlies to start the pre season campaign and ready themselves up for the season ahead. 26 new signings for Sheppards team shows that he means business and is ready to show why this club can fulfill their potential

Friendlies

Parley Sports FC 2-1 Clymping (Rob Kean 2)
Parley Sports FC 0-0 Wells City
Parley Sports 1-2 Team Solent ( Kevin James )
Parley Sports FC 0-1 Baffin Milton Rovers
Cutters Friday 1-2 Parley Sports FC (Kevin James, Ellis Wilmot
Parley Sports FC 3-3 Fry Club ( Simon Teague, Loris Ghiglia, OG )

This is obviously not something right now people are going to be very interested in as its such a small club in a league full of teams no one has heard of, but hopefully once I put my mark on the club we'll be able to change that, if people can just let me know anything I could improve on or any kind of help it would be appreciated, this is my first ever story on here, and have been playing football manager since Championship Manager 00/01. cheers, Up the Parley

Will definitely keep tabs on this. I have a keen interest in non-league football and love to see a save like this, having started a few in the past myself.

Will be following this. I love stories with smaller teams, as it's not instant success like with the big boys. Gives you a chance to create your own drama and legends. Looking forward to reading more :)

This is exactly what I was looking for. I was thinking of doing a non-league story with Pottage Pease. I scrolled through here looking to see if anyone else has attempted a non-league stor and you were the only one I've found so far. I hope you continue. (H)(H)