Is there not a way to programme the stats to be all equal for players? I can appreciate the work you've put in but it's not really an equal test

its only a bit of fun!

haha Where have I argued it isn't? Would just be more interesting, in my opinion, if all teams were equal. You can only really call it an equal test if all the teams are the same. I'm not an inventor of the tactics and so I'm not bitter about the way the leagues done, but it would be good to see the tactics tested on an equal playing field

Personally, I'd say ChristianEriksen's tactic performed best relating to the teams dished out. The French league can't compete with the strength of the Spanish league and he still beat the Premiership too

Last edited:
Is there not a way to programme the stats to be all equal for players? I can appreciate the work you've put in but it's not really an equal test

i wanted to play a game in a league like this, i thought that the better way was playing it with all the teams and with different tactics... i decided to share the results, i can see someone is enjoying it, i am enjoying it; in the future i'll put the db for download so everyone can test their own tactics whenever they want. You're right btw, is not equal i didn't want it to be scientific, it was my choice ;)
Maybe you can still find something useful (i hope so) :D

i wanted to play a game in a league like this, i thought that the better way was playing it with all the teams and with different tactics... i decided to share the results, i can see someone is enjoying it, i am enjoying it; in the future i'll put the db for download so everyone can test their own tactics whenever they want. You're right btw, is not equal i didn't want it to be scientific, it was my choice ;)
Maybe you can still find something useful (i hope so) :D

I love little tests like this and there's always something useful - Saves searching through the forum for the 'best' tactics for one thing haha butits fun to see how tactics pitch up against each other. I just like a little more of the scientific approach, personally. Like I said, its just my opinion and my request and please dont take it as a criticism :)

This type of test is great to see how tactics stack up head-to-head but like Dave256 said it's only good if all teams are even across the board. Also, this type of test doesn't tell you which tactic is the best to use vs the AI teams as they don't use any of these tactics. Nonetheless good job by Bomber.

Would be interesting to see the 3rd round be the top 3 performers from round 1 and round 2 but ranked for the team they're given...for example - 3rd placed team in round 1 gets given La Liga, 3rd best team in round 2 gets Premiership and so on. So the two top performers in round 1/2 get the 'lesser' teams to play with. Think that would be interesting :)

i wanted to change something, because this week i'll return to work and i wont have enough time to update this constantly, i was thinking of playing a whole season with only one tactic, against CPUs players. i'll play first as Rest of the World as they are the Underdogs of this league, then i'll play with Bundesliga ranked 3rd or Serie A 4th to play as middle table team and last with La Liga since they are the be(a)st team. So we're going to have 60 matches played with the same tactic with 3 different teams and different ambitions. i'm going to use the 'Record' section i've added in first post after the 1st round to compare the single results. i'm open to suggestions though, let me know what you think ;)

I think it's a really good idea! It would take a long time though...

I think it's a really good idea! It would take a long time though...

hopefully will require less screenshots, it's quite fast to play the league with only one team because it lasts only 6 months ;)

OOOOOOOOOOOO!

I might have an up coming tactic if your still doing the testing league?

View attachment 313135

CCC's, HC's, passing rate, tackling rate, possession, goals.

I also smashed Arsenal 7-1 but for some reason I can't find the SS of the match stats, but not to worry I'm going to create a new save and give this a proper test :)

OOOOOOOOOOOO!

View attachment 743156

I also smashed Arsenal 7-1 but for some reason I can't find the SS of the match stats, but not to worry I'm going to create a new save and give this a proper test :)
Knew you couldn't help yourself ;), can't wait

OOOOOOOOOOOO!

View attachment 743156

i would love to try this out, and i'm 100% sure i'm not the only one. your tactics are always a good news Nezza :D

View attachment 313119

1st FourTwoFour - Plug and Play EPL WITH Palace 1st season no transfers ---> FourTwoFour
2nd Bad Possession 433...156 goal ---> Bad Possession me v1541 v2
3rd Perfect Tactic - Won Premier League with Leicester, 1st Season - Lots of CCC! ---> Perfect Tactic

View attachment 313115
View attachment 313114View attachment 313113
View attachment 313112

This is the end of the Head2Head test, the round 3 will start soon, tomorrow i think, with Zero Sea's tactic. if you need any additional screenshot let me know i will post it as soon as i can ;)

Which tactic was paired with which team?

Edit: sorry, can work that out from the 1st, 2nd, 3rd haha d'oh!!!