Just been promoted to BPL - Hazard or Babel?

callumbennett

Reaction score
So i just got promoted in my ipswich town season to the premier league, I've bought carl jenkinson and i want a winger. front runners are thorn hazard or ryan babel.... i can only afford one of the two does anyone have any experience of either of them? which one should i get?

Thorgan Hazard all day long, He's younger, will improve alot more, can play in alot of positions.

Also, Look at Federico Bernardeschi, Kasper Kusk, P.Sisto, Ben Marshall and Patrick Roberts.

Thorgan Hazard all day long, He's younger, will improve alot more, can play in alot of positions.

Also, Look at Federico Bernardeschi, Kasper Kusk, P.Sisto, Ben Marshall and Patrick Roberts.

any that you would recommend more than hazard? don't suppose you have any future screen shots of them after 2/3 seasons? :D

I'll have a look, Erm whats your budget? Hazard should do well for you tbh. Look at U21 Teams like Arsenal,Man City.Chelsea.Man United and Arsenal.

Other suggestions-

Pablo Sarabia, Ben Marshall, P.Sisto, Rolando Aarons, Federico Bernardeschi, Pablo Piatti.

Thorgan develops good. don't have a screenshot, but with the right management, he will be a solid first team player for you, and in a year or two, getting you a lot of money in transfer!

I second Bernardeschi got him on loan for my Palermo save and scored 15 league goals 16 in total from the entire season

You should buy Hazard. Would be a top signing for a promoted club. Have also a look at Sisto if he's still in his danish team.