Just bought Fm 13...Is it too late??

I don't know why people feel it to be so necessary to get pirated versions of games. £20 - £40 isn't an incredible amount of money.

Edit; this was solely towards those who mentioned about it, not to jaanwar completely. Just saw about his steam problems too.

Getting FM2013 now is as good a time as any. Fantastic game and other 4 / 5 months before the next installment!

Last edited:
I don't know why people feel it to be so necessary to get pirated versions of games. £20 - £40 isn't an incredible amount of money.

Edit; this was solely towards those who mentioned about it, not to jaanwar completely. Just saw about his steam problems too.

Getting FM2013 now is as good a time as any. Fantastic game and other 4 / 5 months before the next installment!

I do it cause I wanna try the new games, but after 10 minutes I get bored and just quit. LoL and FM are the only games I play now that I don't get bored with. And yes, if I actually play them for more than just a few hours I buy them, but usually that's just multiplayer games.