jassar

Reaction score
any heads up ...which tactics are working and if any other GOOD tactician wants to work with me ........
let me know guys ...will start my work in about a week or so

To be honest in my experience tactics have nothing to do with the result. The hierarchy of success goes as follows:

Morale > Press conferences > Team talks > Player quality > Form > Luck > Tactics

m glad u find the way to sucess ....but for me i still believe tactics is important than other things .....

good tactics > form> morale

To be honest in my experience tactics have nothing to do with the result. The hierarchy of success goes as follows:

Morale > Press conferences > Team talks > Player quality > Form > Luck > Tactics
Couldn't agree with you less. If that was true, no one would be creating any tactics, everyone would just stick to the default tacts that the game provides.

Great to have you back, Jassar <3 I believe ChristianEriksen/Koen's tactic(s) are the best atm. There's a reason why his thread is currently just as popular as what yours was last year.

Im actually loving fm15 at the moment, hated 14.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

SORTOROX formation is the way to go, or even Houghs. Seems everyone can make an attacking tactic but shutting up shop is the pain.

JASSAR FINALLY MATE... Been testing every tactic of christian ericssen and his friends ,and NXT6 shark tweak is the best one for 15.1.3 . If u updated your to more recent version , check Beautiful play thread , its awesome! And finally - GLAD TO HAVE U BACK !!! U were the one that made FM14 FUN! Your various tactics were brilliant , because most of fm15's great tactics ,are based around a lone striker. And now when we have u back , we can expect tactics with 2-3 strikers , tiki-taka's and everything that u do brilliantly for FM14 :D

Welcome back jassar.

I have found this year's game ridiculously easy mate. I stopped trying to create tactics cos it was taking about 40 seconds to make a tactic that works. It took the fun out of making a tactic and testing it lol.

I'm much more enjoying deciding on a style of play then developing the perfect team to suit it.

As for shutting up shop I'm playing counter attacking just now in. 4231 and concede under 20 goals a year on average. so long as you pick the right roles and balance the team it'll work lol

Look forward to seeing what you come up with though jassar. Your threads always have good reading in them

Welcome back jassar.

I have found this year's game ridiculously easy mate. I stopped trying to create tactics cos it was taking about 40 seconds to make a tactic that works. It took the fun out of making a tactic and testing it lol.

I'm much more enjoying deciding on a style of play then developing the perfect team to suit it.

As for shutting up shop I'm playing counter attacking just now in. 4231 and concede under 20 goals a year on average. so long as you pick the right roles and balance the team it'll work lol

Look forward to seeing what you come up with though jassar. Your threads always have good reading in them

Under 20 a year?! Silly good that mate. Have you uploaded it?

Welcome back jassar.

thx mate...and u r right its not a big deal to make a tactics this year ....that def took the fun out ...i wont do a thread like last year (super busy and not have enough time like last year ) ,but will see if any tactics on this site working might just tweak it and make it better ....

did u posted ur counter shutting tactics...might just try it

I haven't put it up, there is an older version of it near the end of my thread. It's more possession oriented though.

The main issues I see around here is that almost all the tactics are pressing the ball high up the pitch. This makes them not suitable for teams with slow defenders. Also buying players who aren't that great in the air and expecting to concede less from set pieces.

I'm sure you'll manage though.

thx mate...and u r right its not a big deal to make a tactics this year ....that def took the fun out ...i wont do a thread like last year (super busy and not have enough time like last year ) ,but will see if any tactics on this site working might just tweak it and make it better ....

did u posted ur counter shutting tactics...might just try it
Tweaked any tactics yet mate ;)

yea i did mohin and christian E. tactics .....will master them with few tweaks and than ask them to post on their thread

I strongly suggest checking out chrissydudes 424. From my experiences so far it massively over performs. Scores tons of goals but also concedes a lot. On paper it looks very unlikely to work but it produces amazing results even as plug and play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I strongly suggest checking out chrissydudes 424. From my experiences so far it massively over performs. Scores tons of goals but also concedes a lot. On paper it looks very unlikely to work but it produces amazing results even as plug and play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i will i just checked his v21