Just Bought This Kid for a crazy price, wurf?

DatKid

Reaction score
View attachment 241771 So i was on my Leeds career mode looking for some youngsters, came across the Japan U22 team and found this kid, love at first sight. So i had to pay 750k + 30 months of 1mil to get him, and he wanted 150k/pyear. I agreed to all of that. So my question is should i sign him or should i reject while i still can, cuz i see potential in him, and i have a ton of money in da bank(5mil).

He looks fairly average, I'm sure you could get better regens than him

[But does he look like he can grow into something worth more than 2mil tho, again i've only play the game for 2 weeks~ so i don't know too much about regens

[But does he look like he can grow into something worth more than 2mil tho, again i've only play the game for 2 weeks~ so i don't know too much about regens

What do your scouts say about him?

But deos he look like he can outgrow the price tag of 2 mil in 5~6 years or naw, i'm bad at finding regens tho.

You will probably make a couple million profit on him in 5 years or so. But wouldn't you rather spend the money now on first team quality?

Hes out of my scouting range so ya..., but from your experience do you think a player like him can grow beyond 2 mil in 5-6 yrs?

i already spent 10 mil~ on players for leeds, even got this 25yold guy for 800k and turned out he was worth 10.5 mil, and a 5-6 other players so my team doesnt need more players. Still got 5 mil and 1mil payroll.

wouldn't be more than a back up option.. and not a player you would earn a fortune while selling him..

You probably wouldnt get a permit for him anyway

View attachment 913774 So i was on my Leeds career mode looking for some youngsters, came across the Japan U22 team and found this kid, love at first sight. So i had to pay 750k + 30 months of 1mil to get him, and he wanted 150k/pyear. I agreed to all of that. So my question is should i sign him or should i reject while i still can, cuz i see potential in him, and i have a ton of money in da bank(5mil).

Being Leeds he's not worth it, 1 because you can't scout him and 2 because you're not made of money and 3 he's not that great.