Status
Not open for further replies.
well you have two choices, you can keep complaining its scripted. or you can start realising its not scripted, and that your approach is flawed, if you decide its the the latter i suggest you post your squad and your tactical instructions, and then you can get some advice from everyone

And the FA Cup must be scripted if anyone other than Chelsea, Arsenal, Man Utd or Spurs win it!

and never play the game in key highlights, always extended

If your finding it that tough, download one of the tactics on here. I create my own, and have managed to get Crewe from div 3 to the Prem in 5 seasons. So it is not scripted I just dedicated a lot of time.

I lost 2-0 against West Brom.. HOW!? I'm sorry but I did have a good squad, I think good enough to challenge for Euro Cup, now if this is true, West Brom are in the Champions League... don't think so.
I stopped reading your post there, sorry.

Your thinking is absurd. In real life West Brom beat Arsenal for chrissakes.

mate things happen its not like chris hughton storms off when elmander scores and in the interview he doesnt say its scripted so yeah dont complain

i dont get it why moan that you are fulham and getting beat if all you play the game for is to win convincingly then why not be chelsea or man u dont pick a mid table team and then moan you havent won enough games

if the game is scripted then why is it that everyones save is diffrent eg players happiness and ability get a grip and man up its a game that you play to enjoy football at its highs and lows not to win every match five nil

WHAT A JOKE!

I am glad you are not an Argyle fan. How would you cope?

FM11 is alot harder than any others I've played in my opinion, so stop being a *****.

Get a life and stop being a troll. your poo at FM just accept it, it takes some time to get things right, but noobs like you just give up.

So when you lose, the game is scripted?

I'm loving the logic here. Really awesome.

This thread is amusing, the responses are all pretty much bang on. How do you think roy hodgson started with liverpool.

It takes a while for your tactics to be learnt by your team, new players to gel and to a certain extent learn how to get the best out of your players.

Losing 7 games out of 4 isn't that bad!

This thread is amusing, the responses are all pretty much bang on. How do you think roy hodgson started with liverpool.

It takes a while for your tactics to be learnt by your team, new players to gel and to a certain extent learn how to get the best out of your players.

Probably because that's impossible.

Clearly your tactics are ****. Nothing else.

Probably because that's impossible.

lol... clearly meant 4 out of 7! :p my bad... very tired, went out last night. Too tired to even bother loading up FM lol

His tactics might not even be ****... things could all be fairly good, just a bit unlucky and an early bad run of form.

Don't you mean losing 4 out of 7 game instead of 7 out of 4 games!

You say you lost to West Brom? So did Arsenal.

The game is not scripted, you're just not doing the right thing.

Buckle up and keep playing. I've had my ups and downs in FM, but I still come back with a vengeance and learn from my mistakes to make myself a better manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.