KBGABRIEL

Reaction score
Ok, I really like this game its truly amazing..

but i really suck at it, i'm really in need of help, its like... i started playing it since last year, and in fm 2010 i only won games because of the corner bug..

i have already downloaded around 20 tatics, some of them work very well for the first 2 games, after them i lose every game. I really wanted to know, some good tips to win and how to behave during the matches, sometimes i have luck and score, but after it the reaction is pretty good and i cant win even one game... and i admit that i only change a feel things, but i can't figure very well how to be really good at tactics and things. i know its the base of the game, but i wanted to know if i have a chance or if i should just give up..

if you could give some tips on how to manage a team, behave in a match, or anything, i would really appreciate..

thanks guys :)

and sorry if i posted on the wrong section =x

I wouldnt say im a great tactician, but every time i start a save during the pre season friendlies i try 3-4 different tactics see which one that works best give it tweaks here and there depending on the style you want to play obviously, another little tip maybe with the downloaded tactics tweak them a bit aswell so use the tactics as something to build on, and definitley dont give up. Good luck mate

Dont keep chamging tactics try and stick with one formation so your players get used to it;)

Yeah just use on formation and the team will blend and get used to it after a few weeks and then just get better. I have used the same formation for every game for nearly 2 seasons, so its best to keep just one formation. :)

I would start with a big team like Barcelona or ManCity where you can get the hang off the game as it is easier and more enjoyable for starting out as it will be easier to win. Then as you get better go to teams with a harder challenge etc :)

thanks for the help mates, i will keep trying maybe someday i can get some wins, and thanks for the advices :)

when you always change your tactics, your team never blend to you. keep on one tactic and just tweak TI and PI.