porridge1690

Reaction score
Every time I go Man U I have great results at home, but really bad away defeats. I don't know if it's my philosophy on how football should be played, my tactic or what i want my players to do?? I play 4-5-1 short passing formation, all my players pass the ball about well enough but no goals and lots conceded! It's really annoying cause i hammer teams at home. I just need someone 2 tell me what i'm doing wrong and i'll be on my merry way. Any help would be much appreciated cheers

Hard to say without knowing how you play. Attacking, Counter, Narrow, lots Of Width , Quick, slow, roles in the defence, transition phase & attack etc .

press "F12", then on this forum press insert image above where you type you comment, (on mine it originally saves it in an odd place (but I made it save them somewhere different) so I'm afraid I can't help you with that! try googling it :)) and click upload on the picture you want :)

How do you take a screen shot and ill try up load it

If you have tweaked the sliders if the player settings, dont forget to include those. If you want, you could upload the tactic and I Will take à look at it tomorrow.

press "F12", then on this forum press insert image above where you type you comment, (on mine it originally saves it in an odd place (but I made it save them somewhere different) so I'm afraid I can't help you with that! try googling it :)) and click upload on the picture you want :)

Right can do screen shots but can't find them!! Where do they normally go 4 everyone else?