Just created this arsenal tactic and its working wonders!

Valis669

Reaction score
Hi guys First of all i m not a tactical genius or anything close to that :) I have created this tactic and im pretty happy with it so im sharing it out there! I wonder if there are any flaws or any reccomendation that can improve the current tactic. Im trying to do a pressing tactic to win the ball high up the pitch and i think its getting close to that reason im playing assymetric is to keep a balance in defence! Share your thoughts guys let me know what u think :)

View attachment 123097View attachment 123088View attachment 123089View attachment 123090View attachment 123091View attachment 123092View attachment 123093View attachment 123094View attachment 123095View attachment 123096View attachment 123087View attachment 123086

I think you should add a link...

I m really new at this so i dont really know how to provide my tactic so u can download it. The TIs never stay the same. I watch the game at least extented and i change Tis as it goes. ex i might go higher tempo and mixed passing or remove run at defence and so on.

Then there is no point adding it to a forum for sharing tactics.

Well it's hard for anyone to say anything about your tactic when the can't test it for them self - what you could do is uploading your tactic to a site like www.mediafire.com and post a link to that upload in your opening post, so other people can actually download and try your tactic.