No OI's.

Sorry for not mentioning. First time uploading a tactic here. First time I've created a tactic worth uploading... :)

No problem at all. I wil try this tactic out and see if it works for me too ;)

No problem at all. I wil try this tactic out and see if it works for me too ;)

Decent start to the new season. Also, I didn't mention that I only started using this tactic last 5 games of last season. I just posted it very fast, as I haven't seen such good play from any other tactic I've tried so far...

So guess I am 12-0-0 since I started using this... (y)?

Attachments

• results.JPG
    results.JPG
    117.1 KB · Views: 131
  • results19-20.JPG
    results19-20.JPG
    146.5 KB · Views: 148
@nik1907 How did the tactic work out for you. Saw the test results, and frankly don't understand how it could perform like that. I still haven't lost a game.

Last 3 games are crazy results. 2 big wins against the 2 best teams in DK and a draw away at Man C

Attachments

• results.JPG
    results.JPG
    143.4 KB · Views: 112
  • match.JPG
    match.JPG
    114.4 KB · Views: 110
@nik1907 How did the tactic work out for you. Saw the test results, and frankly don't understand how it could perform like that. I still haven't lost a game.

Last 3 games are crazy results. 2 big wins against the 2 best teams in DK and a draw away at Man C

Hey mate,
I'm using it in and online save with a friend. I manage RB Leipzig and we just finished the first season and gotta say, the tactic is amazing! Finished second in the league (of course Bayern won) and reached the semifinals of the Champions League and was only a Roberto Firmino goal in the 92nd minute away from the final.... :( Timo Werner was an absolute beast! Scoring 50 goals in the season and 42 of them came in the Bundesliga - a new scoring record! So excited to see when I play that save again and if the tactics keeps delivering ;)