Reaction score
Just finished second season with Chelsea..
Came 3rd in theLeague, won Champions League, and Capital One Cup..

My squad is this below: Wanting suggestions on who to sell in this transfer window and maybe replacement.. Tempted to make a bid for Joao moutinho. any one signed him before?
Board have given me 29.5 Mil to start with and a big wage budget, with possibly increasing when season expectations are discussed.

View attachment 314274View attachment 314275

you could sell torres for £20m as you already have Cavani, Ba and Villa. If you wanted to get another striker for cheap and potential then Juanmi, Castaignos or Ademilson.
I would also try and get a good LB to replace Cole when he retires as Bertrand isn't good enough, maybe David Alaba. For a central midfielder I would go for Thiago, Moutinho, Gundogan,Bittencourt, Henriksen or Vidal all for under £30m who still have loads of potential.
Apart from that your team is pretty beastly :)

CM: Go for Casemiro. He's expensive but he's an absolute god. Or you can go for Isco if you dont want a defensive player

FW: I agree with louisfc about selling Torres. Depending on your budget look at: Ademilson, Bony or Kweuke /Sow, Seydou Doumbia/ Leandro Damiao, Falcao

LB: Corchia (plays on either side)