Just got FM14 starting a season with spurs...

rdn2k10

Reaction score
Hi all, decided to get FM 14 for this summer (something to do) and just wondered what tactics should I use, feeder clubs, what staffs to get like should I get a new assistant or what scouting staffs should I get etc. and what players should I sell and buy. I've looked at forums and kinda made a list what players I want to get like maybe Ben Davies, William Carvalho, or any other decent players that might be the new Xavi or Messi out there that has a release clause or is a bargain buy to get. Please recommend me what to do and get before I start a season with Tottenham! Would love to have a decent tactics and trainings such as using false 9 and that. So yeah, let me know what to do for the first season...

Last edited:
Batshuayi (6.75m Release Clause) if you are not using LFC's database. Timo Horn (3.8m release clause) as well

Unless you've played this game a lot in the past expect to fail the first few seasons until you get the hang of training and tactics. Don't get disheartened you can always download premade tactics off of this website. My go to signings at the start of almost every season are Eder Balanta (8~ mil), Pugliese (Free iirc), Batshuayi, Timo Werner, Matuidi (4.5~) and Sule (10mil). Obviously most have fairly flexible PA so might not always be worth signing every save.