just got football manager

sirchimp

Reaction score
just got football manager and cant activate it as it cant conect to the internet can any one help

do it through steam. or dont use steam if u tried

do it through steam. or dont use steam if u tried

He doesnt have an internet connection :p

i think you can activate on steam and then you dont have to go online again though but need to initially

That's right Gregor. As long as the initial activation is done, if there's no internet connection you can either tell Steam to work offline or just go to the actual .exe for 09 in the Steam apps folder and load the game without Steam getting involved at all.

Not sure why the OP is having problems though - if you have the Steam download version, then you'd have needed internet for that anyways, and if it's the boxed version then you can install using the phone activation can't you?

just got football manager and cant activate it as it cant conect to the internet can any one help

if you havnt got an internet connection how did u get on this site then ?

i have the internet but when i put the key in it said it cudnt conect so i got the zip folder which then gave me the error 10 saying it was not the correct key so that didnt work so i dunno what to do found a phone number to call but my mum wont let me call it sooo back to the handheld version for me probally unless i get it working well thanks for trying to help if anyone knows how to get around error 10 please help (H)

thanks will look at the link at least i got the handheld one if i dont get it working

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

well after 2-3 days of trying to get it working i finally activated it thanks Zebedee but turns out my computer cant run it lol