Status
Not open for further replies.

nani17united

Reaction score
Playing as Aston Villa in my first season, January, and I just got offered Messi for 950k.....

What a glitch!!! Hahaha.

I wont take it though, because it'll just make the game far too unrealistic/boring.

Thought i'd just let you all know!

Waste of a thread and I'm pretty sure there have been other threads about these type of "glitches" before.

Yeah, like the Funny/Random thread.

come on boys you cant say it never happened he might have gone to bed nor or something give him a chance to reply

Wouldnt of been able to afford his wages anyway.

come on boys you cant say it never happened he might have gone to bed nor or something give him a chance to reply

Hmm, I just can't see how in say.. 5 months? maybe 6 months, Messi, the highest rated player on the game, is being offered to a team for 950k... now call me a sceptic but I think it's rather unlikely.

Maybe he doesn't have the patches and still has the transfer glitch?

How do I take a screenshot?

And why would I lie about it? Lol, i'm not that pathetic.

alt and f9 mate

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

Hmm, I just can't see how in say.. 5 months? maybe 6 months, Messi, the highest rated player on the game, is being offered to a team for 950k... now call me a sceptic but I think it's rather unlikely.

i agree its unlikely but you havent giv him a chance to prove hes right

What patch are you using? Cause the original game had a bug where players became unsettled really easily and then transfer listed for super cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.